Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 06:28:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

AN EMAIL FROM FLEA

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AN EMAIL FROM FLEA  (Read 199 times)
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« on: September 08, 2009, 10:45:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have big boobs, but only one eye. sometimes I let people skull-**** me under my very piratey eye patch, arr! Have your parrot call me a dirty ****, insult my big boobs and threaten to call my mom. rub your wooden leg between my big boobs and give me scurvy.
**** big boobs, and I want you to dress up like a ninja with only your **** exposed. Use your ninja skills and sneak into my house. Hot, sweaty, big boobs. I have a vicious guard dog, he's been trained to eat sausage... but he totally loves ABBA songs, to subdue the beast and make him your friend, give him a private show, don't hold back with your fancy, fancy disco moves. Then you can to venture down the hallway. I have setup blowdarts & a giant rolling ball... show me your best Indiana Jones moves and get past all the traps. Big boobs. Make it all the way down the hall, without injury and claim your prize. I'll be wearing a bow made out of electrified barb wire over a full rubber suit, carefull y unwrap my big boobs and have your way with me. I have big boobs and when I cum, a strange blue light will shoot out of my snatch and summon alien beings, they will come down and force you to mutilate us a cow and grill it up. Rub some raw cow meat on my big boobs as the alien probe you with their giant alien cocks. shut up, you'll like it so much, you beg for more and mutter baby talk into my big boobs. In the morning, after your eggs are fertilized and my big boobs are all covered in alien jizz, we can give each other hashbrown enemas. yeah, this is so going in my blog
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 10:50:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is a Sasha S&M site too...

http://www.societysm.com/models/Sasha_Sparks.html
Report Spam   Logged
Nemesis

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 04:30:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wow.  More proof of stalking on Catherine's part.

Cut and pasted....I love it when caskur shoots herself in the foot.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 06:07:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Don't lie, you're just cutting and posting the link cuz you're into S&M and wanted to have a jerk over the site....

You're the one bleating all over the forums you've got me contained in here a prisoner thus your S&M tendencies have been exposed, Alpo.
Report Spam   Logged
Nemesis

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:07:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hahahaha.

You lose, Catherine.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!