Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 12:51:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

AlphaNova Lies

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AlphaNova Lies  (Read 711 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 30, 2009, 09:29:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Your stalking is getting out of control.

You need to seek professional help.

Your continual denigration of what you perceive of my actions are just reflections of what you in fact, do yourself in the first place. Trying to fling off the actions YOU started first onto me is such unchivalrous and boorish and completely unattractive to women. You probably eat quiche too. I bet you eat quiche…..you’re that type.

You resigned as an admin under your Damion Hellstrom nickname but you put two other alters in its place knowing full well I rarely go into the mod panel and didn’t notice you had done that…I never discovered it for days and only banning your alters did I notice you were still an admin when I promoted Bad……god knows what you were getting up to…

You’ve made something that was fun, unfun. That means you’re just a malicious troll by nature.

The one who needs their head read is you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 09:58:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

reposted from error of deletion by myself of alpos post by accident....

Quote from: caskur™ on Today at 06:29:04
Quote from: Revenger on Today at 03:47:02
Your stalking is getting out of control.

You need to seek professional help.

Your continual denigration of what you perceive of my actions are just reflections of what you in fact, do yourself in the first place. Trying to fling off the actions YOU started first onto me is such unchivalrous and boorish and completely unattractive to women. You probably eat quiche too. I bet you eat quiche…..you’re that type.

Nope.  It was all you...you were the one doing all the mod abuse.  You just cannot admit it..you are a proven liar, now with your "resignation" and ending not leaving after all.

You resigned as an admin under your Damion Hellstrom nickname but you put two other alters in its place knowing full well I rarely go into the mod panel and didn’t notice you had done that…I never discovered for days and only banning your alters did I notice you were still an admin when I promoted Bad……god know what you were getting up to…

Nope.  Prove I put two "alters" in place as admins.  Since Sting had the ability to create forums I think BAD might have done it..provided you aren't just lying.

You’ve made something that was fun, unfun. That means you’re just a malicious troll by nature.

Flame forum..remember?  You don't have the stomach for the game..without a panel, obviously.

The one who needs their head read is you.

Everyone now knows you are a liar and crazy.  RW has a great laugh over your antics.

You've totally embarrassed yourself.

AGAIN.

bwa hahaha.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 10:02:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Revenger
Nope.  Prove I put two "alters" in place as admins.  Since Sting had the ability to create forums I think BAD might have done it..provided you aren't just lying.

Shot at 2009-08-30

This proves you had Dazz the Spazz and alphanova hidden as admins...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 10:06:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Everyone now knows you are a liar and crazy.  RW has a great laugh over your antics.

You've totally embarrassed yourself.

AGAIN.

bwa hahaha.

Since I do not post there, how can I have "embarrassed myself"?.....don't you mean you've lied and Dazz has lied to promote yourselves at my expense? That is EXACTLY what has happened...
Report Spam   Logged
Revenger

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 10:23:44 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Revenger

Shot at 2009-08-30

This proves you had Dazz the Spazz and alphanova hidden as admins...

You admitted you fake screenshots previous.

Plus you could have adminned the handles then took the screen shot.

But those handles were deleted by you...indicating you faked it up.

Bwa hahaha.

It was you.
Report Spam   Logged
Revenger

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 10:24:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You have been kicked out of numerous forums, gramma, for trolling.

No one likes you, and everyone knows you are a liar.

Plus you deleted my response to your post by your own admission...more mod panel abuse on your part.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 10:29:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You have been kicked out of numerous forums, gramma, for trolling.

No one likes you, and everyone knows you are a liar.

Plus you deleted my response to your post by your own admission...more mod panel abuse on your part.

I have not been kicked out of any forums phuckslot....get a grip....

I split off the posts then changed my mind and wanted to include my post to you....so I stupidly deleted the split off posts without thinking and used cache to get it back...

**** happens when you multitask.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wise and Powerful
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 10:50:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Man oh man...you can't tell the players without a program around here lately...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Man oh man...you can't tell the players without a program around here lately...

he lied about me...but worse, he tried to blame Badazzi for any problems that has happened around here since his leaving the admin with his Damion Dipshit nic. He didn't bank on me screenshoting that but I screen shot it when you and sting were modded and I noticed the extra handles when I made my caskur2 a global mod to see what you people see....I would NEVER have noticed that unless I had done all that...

anyway...he challenged me to prove it and when I did an hour ago, he claims now its a fake....

hahahaha....what a dick he is.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:03:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

My bet is he has disappeared to go make himself a fake screen cap...

but you cannot fake a full one without taking hours and hours....the ones he does are taken off documents...

like copy the thread, post it on a document, change the words and then chopped off the edges......long story.
Report Spam   Logged
Revenger

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:46:31 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The faked screencap gimmick is getting old, gramma.

You admitted to Stink that you know how to fake up screencaps.  It took you how long to come up with that one?

And like I said you could have just adminned the nics and then made the screen cap.  It proves nothing at all--except how desperate you are.

PLUS Poofer confessed to deleting the forum.

You should have faked it up better, gramma.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 01:06:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You got caught...

I demand an apology...

this forum demands an apology.
Report Spam   Logged
Revenger

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 01:16:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Nope.  You should apologize for faking up another screencap.

Or at least go, like you said you would.
Report Spam   Logged
chaosfactor
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 01:31:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You got caught...

I demand an apology...

this forum demands an apology.

Please could you tell me the difference between you getting an apology, and the forum getting one?

As far as I can work out there is no one here that gives a flying **** about this dead forum.

Any subversive work that happens here, simply has us pissing our pants in laughter.  I mean this entire thread Caskur is designed for what an apology?  **** hell, all it does is just paints the picture of stupidity all over your ugly face.

You got rolled over, looted and made to look the fool, so what do you do?

You Screen-shot it for everyone to see!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Revenger

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 01:35:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Any subversive work that happens here, simply has us pissing our pants in laughter.  I mean this entire thread Caskur is designed for what an apology?  **** hell, all it does is just paints the picture of stupidity all over your ugly face.

Very true..and caskur is forgetting that Poofer admitted he deleted the posts.  And they were posts that only caskur could see...thereby leaving it questionable if those posts existed at all.

Four possibilities:

1)  No posts were deleted...caskur is lying, just like she lied about leaving this forum forever.

2)  Caskur granted poofer admin access so that he could get the IPs she agreed to give him..poofer deleted the posts.

3)  BAD did it...caskur already **** up the permissions, as proven when Sting could created a forum..if a global could create a forum then they probably had the ability to delete one, too.

4)  Someone played caskur for a fool and caskur is only proving herself to be a moron for not knowing her own admin panel. 

Nio matter which possibility, caskur comes out an idiot.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!