Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 09:06:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Flame Champs Posters Petty and Sniveling...Exposed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Flame Champs Posters Petty and Sniveling...Exposed  (Read 495 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 21, 2008, 09:17:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Kharysma is supposed to be this hot chick who for some strange reason posts on the internet rather than spend time with a boyfriend, which of course a hot chick would have if  she was really hot.

That is right....exactly right...and if I could be bothered, I'd run over there and say just that....but I'm not bothering. BC and AW make that place a dump......I see that BC has even run over to TDT dropping my name, hoping I'll run in and post....nah.....I would require payment to post at that dump as well.

I'm having fun posting my art in the art section....when I first got on the net, I didn't know how to use any of my programs and had no one to teach me....I couldn't reduce my bitmaps, [I didn't know how] and the American man [76 yr] a briliant plein air painter and gold prospector called "Prospector Jack" didn't have the sense to describe to me how to reduce my paintings.....but over time with trial and error, I not only can reduce them, and cut them and do all the other nifty stuff one picks up with this powerful medium of the internet, we use.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!