Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 08:15:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Alpha disabled my account at Hellstrom Chronicles

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha disabled my account at Hellstrom Chronicles  (Read 763 times)
Abo Joe
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 06:21:56 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Bwahahaha, Alpha changed it after i posted the messaage here, gotta love him, Alpha backs down once again Grin

*yawn*.

Sting's trolls are boring. 

Prove you were ever deactivated
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 06:23:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Gotta love it Alpha always backs down on flame boards, getting a bad rep Alpha Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Abo Joe
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 06:25:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Since you were never deactivated there is no "backing down" Jerry.

Not like you backed down, when you said you were not going to respond to me (twice now) and ended up going against that AFTER caskur no doubt bitched to you about it.
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 06:27:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Did i say any specific time Alpha
Report Spam   Logged
Abo Joe
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 06:29:27 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sting I've noticed, whenver Catherine fucks up, like she did today with her spam attack..and TWAP, Dazz and arete know she was behind the spam attack because they can see her IP...you tend to make up some **** as a way of trying to change the subject.

This is just another one of your lameass trolls.  TWAP confirmed that you were never deactivated.

So stop bitching and just log into your handle..if you can remember the password.  You know how you forget passwords, Jerry.

Nothing will change the fact that Caskur got caught spamming ****, and the type of **** indicates that she's probably the dyke everyone suspects her of being.

I also have a screencap of her sending the same **** to my pm box here, right before she deleted the handle.  More proof that caskur's a gay dyke.

Report Spam   Logged
Abo Joe
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 06:32:31 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Did i say any specific time Alpha

Again, this won't change the fact that caskur spammed **** and got caught at it.  Then she deleted a handle in order to avoid having to answer a simple question:  which was did she want the IP of the spammer revealed publicly.

Your "boss" backed down rather simple...just like she bailed a few nights ago, again when asked if she wanted a recent IP revealed...like you bailed when you were asked the same question.

Caskur is a cheap little **** spammer.  Eventually Brawl Hall is going to discover that she's stealing their bandwidth and most likely you will be making yet another announcement that you're "leaving" here, so that caskur can face them alone.

If the two of you were merged together neither of you would have an entire brain.  Your trolls all suck, and everyone from RW figured it out.  Which is probably WHY Dazz wont' let you in.  He knows you're just an **** and that you would just embarrass yourself.
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 08:25:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I never joined RW alfie, nor am I going to Grin

And name calling me proves I am better then you.

**** now, bwahahaha.

Face it alfie first you disabled my account and now you call me **** all the time Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Justice Inc

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 07:34:19 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Iam laughing at Stink whining about an account.  Does Stink have any proof to any of his claims?  I doubt it.
Who said Stink is The Judge?  It does sound like him. 
Stink and caskur hide here because they know the rest of the internet has crushed them like little bugs.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!