Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 03:15:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Flame Champs Posters Petty and Sniveling...Exposed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Flame Champs Posters Petty and Sniveling...Exposed  (Read 490 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 21, 2008, 06:27:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yet another in a very long list of people who have used catherine as a door mat. Just a guess.

Who watches your spawn while you tap out crap on flame boards?

Who watches yours?

Oopps sorry, my bad

That is easy, none....I got the internet 3 yrs after my grown man son died...

next!

FFS, everyone knows he's dead. Just like everyone knows you killed him. Will you ever STOP bringing it up? If not, I'll just hound you on it for a long time. Beating a dead horse makes its meat nice and tender.

Funny2:)SmileySmiley it will not ever end. pig is the only retard who actively seeks sympathy from the flame community.

And just think, you can squish and spray your big zits over the meat as extra special sauce flavouring, huh, Pizza Face? Yummy!! :giggle:

:rolleyes: everyone who matters knows what kary looks like. will cackerpigs never ending quest to disparage those who are extremely better looking than her slob self, ever end?

Karysma is far better looking than you. You I would not touch with a 40 foot barge pole, Karysma I would wine and dine, lick her arse, **** her, dump a load down her throat any day of the week no questions asked..

oh yeah....she is a beauty alright....a regualr Ms World... <insert wolf whistle>

Hey pig, why don't you link to where I posted that? Everyone here knows I post pics of myself on flamesites. I don't need other people to do my dirty work. Hell, if you click the link in my sig and do some searching, you'll find 3 the people of FC haven't seen yet. C'mon Pig, post some proof.

that chop looks like something a mentally retarded 6 year old contrived. there isnt anything laughable about it beside the fact that a fat stupid **** with no life made it. youre done here pig, leave already you pathetic scumbag.

Is that a pic of Karysma? It looks a lot like her, but not quite.

It doesn't look like any pics I've seen of Kary.

I can't tell with the glasses & the funky face she is making.

I thought I had Kary's pics on this PC, but they must be on the one at the office. She's a cutie in RL.

ofcourse she is. we all know that. that's why pig hates her...and flea...and VC...and me...
and sloane...the list is endless

Guess what I found. Kary's pic. One problem:

Them big tittays of hers must be the problem...

hehehe! quoted for truth.

I'm wondering if I should make things easier for her and repost the pics I have up on caged-raged...

She may not be able to view that particular section, Kary.

But don't make anything too easy for her.

You've seen those pics, right Twap? I'm little outdoorsy girl in them! Smiley

kary, youre adorable. we all know that. youre just as lovely on the inside as you are on the outside. pig is a hater and aspires to be liked as well as us humans. you clearly got to her; so part of her 18 hours online included scouring the internetz for you. dont feed the pig, make her work for it my little dumpling.  Wink  :giggle:

Yep.

But I will say I enjoy your indoorsy ones too  :perv:

I wonder if she realizes she's actually playing into me? I love attention and admiration and she's actually helping with that. What a nice little piggy!!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:02:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Kharysma is supposed to be this hot chick who for some strange reason posts on the internet rather than spend time with a boyfriend, which of course a hot chick would have if  she was really hot.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 09:17:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Kharysma is supposed to be this hot chick who for some strange reason posts on the internet rather than spend time with a boyfriend, which of course a hot chick would have if  she was really hot.

That is right....exactly right...and if I could be bothered, I'd run over there and say just that....but I'm not bothering. BC and AW make that place a dump......I see that BC has even run over to TDT dropping my name, hoping I'll run in and post....nah.....I would require payment to post at that dump as well.

I'm having fun posting my art in the art section....when I first got on the net, I didn't know how to use any of my programs and had no one to teach me....I couldn't reduce my bitmaps, [I didn't know how] and the American man [76 yr] a briliant plein air painter and gold prospector called "Prospector Jack" didn't have the sense to describe to me how to reduce my paintings.....but over time with trial and error, I not only can reduce them, and cut them and do all the other nifty stuff one picks up with this powerful medium of the internet, we use.....
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 09:31:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A plain girl without much of a personality.

That is probably why VC and AW run to her rescue. They don’t see her as a real challenge to them.

Caskur has them on the run, then doesn’t she always?

I wonder if she is hiding behind the dark glasses because of the big acne blemish?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 07:52:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It looks like Karysma's been packing on the pounds.  She might want to try washing her face once in a while too to get rid of the zits.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 08:53:35 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It looks like Karysma's been packing on the pounds.  She might want to try washing her face once in a while too to get rid of the zits.

She is advertising her picture hoping Pro-Activ producers, see her image and get her a job on their 30 minute info commercials...I can see her on one of them now....

Karysma: "Oh I had so much hell from this meanie **** caskur, writing on flame groups and being ribbed about my acne condition until someone suggested I stop drinking Guinness and started using Pro-Activ....it really changed my life and gave me back my self confidence.....move over Jessica Simpson, here  comes Karysma flame champs infamous, bleeding heart."
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 06:42:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh wow, until I saw her picture, I could have sworn I was reading a blonde.

That sure is one m/f great zit alrighty. And correct me if I am wrong, but is she actively seeking sympathy on a flame forum and are the others actively giving it to her?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 05:10:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The reason why she was beat up was because she was caught outside a pub drinking Guinness.

Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 05:32:39 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good Lord . . . Guinness is a man's drink,
it'll upset a womans' system ~ someone tell that poor girl
to drink more water!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 06:32:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good Lord . . . Guinness is a man's drink,
it'll upset a womans' system ~ someone tell that poor girl
to drink more water!

she says she only has a pint on Friday nights...her big night out!!

Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is no way a woman could drink a pint of Guinness . . .
unless she is a VERY big woman.
Report Spam   Logged
Cool Hand

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 07:50:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

i have seen lassies drink Guinness and the are not teh type of ;lassies that you would mess with.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 07:36:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is no way a woman could drink a pint of Guinness . . .
unless she is a VERY big woman.

From the picture it does look like she's been putting on some weight.  Probably due to her getting that "cushy government job".
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 07:50:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

She is a spinster and a ballbreaker. She will need to find herself a man who likes cats. She should try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep wheezing  breaths. Sprint forward at full speed. Do a triple summersault through the air, and disappear up her own ****. The exercise will do her good.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!