Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 12:51:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

This is VERY Interesting - Rob wrote

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: This is VERY Interesting - Rob wrote  (Read 171 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 21, 2009, 08:14:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://flame-champs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=65

Lets make no mistake about it, flame matches are nothing more than popularity contests. It simply measures how many IM buddies you have at your disposal.

Its not the way it was supposed to be but no-talent trolls have done this to flaming. The original intent of the flame forums was to not make friends and **** off as many people as you could with that "special talent". Sadly not many have that talent and have to resort to cheating and trolling to convince people of what? That they couldn't **** anyone off if they had a gun pointed at their heads?

The real truth about flaming is the most talented never or rarely win flame matches. In the past there has only been a handful of real flamers worthy of the title. You will never hear these trolls mention their names. Make no mistake that these trolls are not only worthless but they are jealous trash.

Lets take a look at a recent thread over at BH.

Quote: jungt
Call out: Dr. Manhattan

Quote: Tyrant
Oh & Kaspar, you should hope that Bone DOESNT accept this callout. He is brutally fall down funny & you are..well, you're just not. He will win. You will lose.

Quote: St. Kitty the Meek
Kaspar has already weaseled out in the SB....

Quote: jungt
Just get the **** out of my thread, you two chat room bitches, and quit the "Kaspar" act as it's getting quite boring. For starters, I have made the thread, and Dr. Manhattan has been quite busy avoiding the callout, so I don't know how that might be interpreted as "weaseled out", as "funny" as Dr. Manhattan might be.

This place really stinks.

As you can see some poster called out the boring, one eyed career troll Bonesaw. It could have been predicted that Tyrant...aka Attention **** would come into the thread very soon defending her long time trolling butt buddy Bonesaw.

Tyrant I believe is the pathetic groupie **** who meets men on flame forums and then meets them in real life for sex even though she has 2 kids and a husband. I think the loser she married, she picked up at a flame forum.

She is also the filthy **** that Rudedog the **** punk sex addict creep made a secret FC reg and she repaid the dumbass by giving Bonesaw the 3 time BH reg loser her account password so he could go into their secret forums and lift some private information about Cardtrick.

As you can read this dirty **** is an automatic vote for Bonesaw if the match ever takes place. She openly admits that she would vote for Bonesaw before the match even starts. Knowing BH they would probably make her one of the judges. its been their history for years, making backroom deals to win flame matches they have no business winning. All the flame forums have been guilty or making deals behind closed doors. The only time a deal would not be made is if the flame match is not a high profile match and two relative nobodies were involved.

Trolls like Tyrant and Bonesaw along with many more should have been run off from flame sites long ago but since they were not you can see what their cancer has done to flaming. Most of these flame sites are nothing but social meeting playgrounds thanks to their ilk. F4$ is no different. same game with different no talent losers.

The bottom line is if you want to troll with multiple nics, pick up a ****, or chat with whores and drug addicted losers then go to a flame forum. But if you want to flame go somewhere else.

whoever Rob is, he sounds pissed off..
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 08:15:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

"No Talent Trolls".....that sounds like Damion Hellsrom...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 08:17:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

And Daz as well...
Report Spam   Logged
M

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 09:06:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

More likely referring to you.  After all you did help sink FC.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 09:11:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

More likely referring to you.  After all you did help sink FC.

Yep, I did...I have to admit.....I ran VC outta town....I am that good.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 09:12:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ps, you're next...
Report Spam   Logged
M

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 09:24:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

*snicker*.

Now splitting off comments.

You have gotta know that all of flametown is laughing at you, correct?

Face facts, g r a n n y.  F l e a is younger, smarter, prettier, and has got Mark.  She has everything you wanted.

As for VC, the flamed the hell out of you at FC and it was only due to your constant spam that she opted to go to a forum where she had more control over the posts..and the potential spam you might create.

You were their chewtoy and their punching bag for months and months, and they totally enjoyed humiliating you again and again.  And you kept coming back for more, because you were starved for anything that you could rationalize was "love".

They played with your emotions g r a n n y, and all your tricks with your mod panel isn't going to change that.

VC beat you roundly.

Bwa hahahaha.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!