Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 07:20:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Hello World

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello World  (Read 160 times)
Vampi
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:57:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm Female, 5'7" Long Brown wavy hair, Brown eyes. Married, I have known my Hubby since we were 16. Age 46. Favorite colors, Tanzinite, Purples, Aqua, Teal. I'm very Blunt and try to be honest. I wear natural oils, Gardenia, Carnations or Heather. I'm a **** & A Sweetheart, like most women. I LOVE Winter and cold rainy days. I hate the Heat and the color RED!!

I love Vampires, I love Picture, to take and get pictures. I love to snag tags and make tags. I love watching Movies, all kinds but love horror. I like some Goth. I collect Wolves, my favorite are white wolves. I collect Magnets from all over. I collect HotWheels since 1995. I collect Weapons. I currently have 3 swords and looking for my 4th and last sword. I collect Masks, all kinds, Jester dolls & Voodoo dolls, Bottles, all shapes & sizes, Seashells, Glass, Mirrors, Rocks, Stones, Jewels (as in there natural state) Metal, Seeds, I love vine plants. I draw and paint, I'll paint on anything, wood, paper, canvas, gourds. I love to create.

Current state of mind, Very Sad, depressed. I lost someone that meant the World to me, I lost the Sister of my Heart, I lost my Second best friend-Hawk on line, I lost my Cockateil of 18 years on May 14, 09. To much death, too much loss in just this year. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:03:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

oh for crying out loud.

you sound like butter wouldn't melt in your foul mouth.

you should be booked for false advertising.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:07:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

look what I found...

Paula ..........

Hello Bushpig.
Love that red ant on your page. I hope a GIANT LARGE SWARM of them eat your 300 pound Fugly Old Ass!! But then again, the ants might know they would die from eating you!!
You are such a CHICKEN **** not to come in to Appy and try to "So call Flame" !! Your taking up my air space. Just dig a 6 FT hole, get inside and pile the dirt on top of your self. Do the world a BIG HUGE FAVOR & Take my advise!!

What a joke you are thinking Mark ever wanted YOUR OLD FAT BODY!!! ROFLMAO@YOU BUSH PIG!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!