Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Time to go for broke

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Time to go for broke  (Read 331 times)
Spanky McHammer
« on: August 18, 2009, 06:55:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Prowler loves flea

And I'm Man enough to proclaim it in any forum, be it topical, flame, or blog style. Of course, flame forums will give me a reason to kick ass if anyone wants to get stupid. I do love to make fools of people who want to talk **** about something they know nothing about. And I do that from time to time, based upon availabilty. Good fun.

Flea is the most amazing woman I have ever met. She is a world-class mother. How do I know? Because I've been there, witnessed it, and been a part of it for quite a while now. She's also the sweetest woman I've ever had the privilege of spending a whole lot of time with. She's incredibly beautiful. She's amazingly sexy. And she's completely caused me to take the step that I've never taken before.

She's that good.

I think the World of her, and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

She's MY Baby. And I'm completely honored that she is.

With that, I leave you with this:

Flame away if you must, because this a flame forum afterall, and I know what I'm doing by placing such a post here. But, there's no one who can make even one point against me regarding this topic. No one.

I have nothing to hide. Obviously.

Flea is MY sweetheart. And I truly cherish it.

Bottom line.

Silent~Very Blessed~Prowler

Haw haw.

Feel your blood boiling, bushpig?  Feel the anger mounting in your brain?  Knowing that your arch enemy won out in the long run?  Got the man you so desperately wanted?

Haw Haw.

While she's sleeping with Mark you're lying in your bed alone, cold at night.  Teary eyed, wishing that you had him by your side.  Knowing that flea is laughing each night before she falls asleep in Marks arms, with the though that she has what you wanted and can now never have.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 06:57:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I read that before...

and what is the reason you're posting it now?

Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 06:58:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Flea is the most amazing woman I have ever met. She is a world-class mother. How do I know? Because I've been there, witnessed it, and been a part of it for quite a while now. She's also the sweetest woman I've ever had the privilege of spending a whole lot of time with. She's incredibly beautiful. She's amazingly sexy. And she's completely caused me to take the step that I've never taken before.

Maybe you should wish them well and offer them all the best in the future?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe you should wish them well and offer them all the best in the future?

I hope she rolls off the road and lays in a ditch for 7 days before she dies watching the maggots eat her flesh.
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 07:39:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Bitter over her winning Mark when you could not.

Face facts, the younger and better woman won, and it wasn't you.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Water finds its own level. Two well known liars hooking up is nothing to be bitter over.

I don’t know where you get the idea I am bitter from. You have named two trolls who rarely say anything different, year in and year out. And you expect me to be bitter over them? LOL….again…LOL

However, you’ve behaved in a way that is more bitter than rotten lemon. You’ve lied and cheated and shown me that only a baseball bat smashed in your fugly face would knock sense into you.

You’ve shown me you were jealous because I liked other people’s writing more than your spamming troll posts and you spat the dummy and now are the forums ****….

I like to laugh….

colour me guilty….

your non-existent humourless offerings make me cringe with embarrassment…the best place for you is with other like-mindless no talent and pussified posters like yourself who I own lock, stock and evoking barrel…..

are you ready for another day’s butt burning, **** socket? Bend over…after I use the baseball bat on your face, I’ll shove it up your hairy crack.

Are you feeling me Alpo?
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 07:39:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Then again Prowler hasn't actually met Flea and the entire thing is a troll so anything Prowler is writing is made up
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:11:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Water finds its own level. Two well known liars hooking up is nothing to be bitter over.

I don’t know where you get the idea I am bitter from. You have named two trolls who rarely say anything different, year in and year out. And you expect me to be bitter over them? LOL….again…LOL

However, you’ve behaved in a way that is more bitter than rotten lemon. You’ve lied and cheated and shown me that only a baseball bat smashed in your fugly face would knock sense into you.

You’ve shown me you were jealous because I liked other people’s writing more than your spamming troll posts and you spat the dummy and now are the forums ****….

I like to laugh….

colour me guilty….

your non-existent humourless offerings make me cringe with embarrassment…the best place for you is with other like-mindless no talent and pussified posters like yourself who I own lock, stock and evoking barrel…..

are you ready for another day’s butt burning, **** socket? Bend over…after I use the baseball bat on your face, I’ll shove it up your hairy crack.

Are you feeling me Alpo?

Aren't you the one who claimed Prowler is always right?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 08:57:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

What Prowler says privately and what he says on a "FLAME" forum are two different things....

does that compute in your maggoty infested mind yet, dweeb?...

let me know when you finally get it spazz...

I won't be holding my breath.
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 09:07:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Privately he told me you were an old skank.

Thank you for admitting it's true, now.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 10:00:01 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Privately he told me you were an old skank.

Thank you for admitting it's true, now.

another one of your lies....
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:31 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He said you were an aging, dried up old lady who he knew loved him and he loved stringing you along.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!