Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 10:20:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

I am a Spineless Coward, Follow Me.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I am a Spineless Coward, Follow Me.  (Read 331 times)
Flame Damnation
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:51:59 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

www.flame-damnatoin.proboards.com

Haw haw.

Come or be a coward.

Haw haw.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 12:39:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He is an admin and poster here...

For some reason you need to go somewhere else to flame him?...Are you shittin me?

That is the act of a coward....

You're already owned, retard.....

live with it.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 04:50:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don’t know ANYONE in the history flaming and non-flaming that has followed a common nick switching troll over to a brand new forum.

They hide behind alters because they got their butts so firmly fudged packed here by this forums elite flamers, they’re too scared to show their real known nick names.

For some reason, they believe that is going to be somehow different if they change their name and location but in actual fact, it will be nothing but the same old intellectually handicapped spiel it has always been. They have no talent for wit. They are clueless and witless and that makes them doubly loathsome. And the one leading the fudge packers is Alpo himself. If anyone can kill a flame forum stone dead, it is that jerk off.

It has been 11 whole days since anyone posted at TDT premium flame forum. So much for Nele and Prowler making VC and Flea mods in it…if anyone can kill a forum, those two men can.

Now this cowardly alter “Flame Damnation” comes along and expects the flame elite to follow him over there like the Piped Piper leading rats to drown…that new place which will NEVER take off is a barren ocean that has turds floating in it. The turds were shunned and outcast and real flamers avoid them like a **** avoids the STD clinic.

However, caskur has the talent to make a forum thrive and with the right talented partner  too…..
Report Spam   Logged
Flame Damnation
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 08:02:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don’t know ANYONE in the history flaming and non-flaming that has followed a common nick switching troll over to a brand new forum.

The same could apply to you.  You're regarded as a troll and Drama Queen on the forums you post at.  So why would anyone follow you to here?  Only some MSN people did, and they quickly abandoned you, as they have your msn groups.

They hide behind alters because they got their butts so firmly fudged packed here by this forums elite flamers, they’re too scared to show their real known nick names.

Again, you...Sooth, Ballbag, Lawless, Outlawed, and all the others you've created.  Including Neo Kinky Chick at Flame Nation.

For some reason, they believe that is going to be somehow different if they change their name and location but in actual fact, it will be nothing but the same old intellectually handicapped spiel it has always been. They have no talent for wit. They are clueless and witless and that makes them doubly loathsome. And the one leading the fudge packers is Alpo himself. If anyone can kill a flame forum stone dead, it is that jerk off.

You, using Sooth and Neo Kinky Chick, Lawless, Ballbag, and some of the new ones you've created.  As for wit, how often do you cry for BAD when you're in over your head?  Answer:  ALL the time

It has been 11 whole days since anyone posted at TDT premium flame forum. So much for Nele and Prowler making VC and Flea mods in it…if anyone can kill a forum, those two men can.

The TDT's probably moved on because they can't stand you.  Just as FC couldn't stand you.  People want to go to forums where you aren't due to your trolling of them.

Now this cowardly alter “Flame Damnation” comes along and expects the flame elite to follow him over there like the Piped Piper leading rats to drown…that new place which will NEVER take off is a barren ocean that has turds floating in it. The turds were shunned and outcast and real flamers avoid them like a **** avoids the STD clinic.

Did any of the TDT or FC people follow you to here?  Let me answer for you once again:  No they didnt.  That last statement applies to you as well.  You have always been an outcast.  How is it that Prowler invited you to TDT and they ended up hating you there?

However, caskur has the talent to make a forum thrive and with the right talented partner  too…..[/b]

But this forum hasn't thrived.  You've driven legit posters away due to your using the mod panel.  Despite blaming Damion the mod abuse hasn't stopped, not has the bannings which happen when people flame you too much.  Notice how you've changed this thread's title  and prevented guests from modifying it back...again, a sign that you need your mod panel to "win".  You claimed you didn't change thread...and how there's proof that you do.

Again notice how you keep saying you need help..."the right talented partner".  Never on your own, you need a man (even a p.edo like Nicky) to help you.

It really must be getting boring with just Nicky's occasional visits and your talking with your alters, huh?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:44:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The same could apply to you.  You're regarded as a troll and Drama Queen on the forums you post at.  So why would anyone follow you to here?  Only some MSN people did, and they quickly abandoned you, as they have your msn groups.

A drama queen is you AlphaNova cracking a sad because I asked Bad to PM me…now that was pitiable and then writing a screed about how Daz and icy brought down a friendship when it is obvious at the first sign of a crack, you cracked like an old hens thin estrogen deprived shell. No one “abandoned” me, open your eyes slackwit….I stopped posting on their forums and they died….they flopped around on the deck like fish suffocating. …sort of like what you’re doing now..

Again, you...Sooth, Ballbag, Lawless, Outlawed, and all the others you've created.  Including Neo Kinky Chick at Flame Nation.

You, using Sooth and Neo Kinky Chick, Lawless, Ballbag, and some of the new ones you've created.  As for wit, how often do you cry for BAD when you're in over your head?  Answer:  ALL the time

PKB….how many alters do you have? 10,000 more than anyone else has.

The TDT's probably moved on because they can't stand you.  Just as FC couldn't stand you.  People want to go to forums where you aren't due to your trolling of them.

Did any of the TDT or FC people follow you to here?  Let me answer for you once again:  No they didnt.  That last statement applies to you as well.  You have always been an outcast.  How is it that Prowler invited you to TDT and they ended up hating you there?

I owned TDT like I own you and I own fleashit more than any other person at the groups beside Badazzi…..I dumped them, not the other way around….but it matters not. You haven’t got a clue on the intricacies of this game. You don’t even know how to play it unless you think you’re trying to use real PI to flame, you’ve got ****…..that is why you’re a loser….and a major butt phucked coward…..cry us some more biotch.

But this forum hasn't thrived.  You've driven legit posters away due to your using the mod panel.  Despite blaming Damion the mod abuse hasn't stopped, not has the bannings which happen when people flame you too much.  Notice how you've changed this thread's title  and prevented guests from modifying it back...again, a sign that you need your mod panel to "win".  You claimed you didn't change thread...and how there's proof that you do.

This forum is thriving and now that you’ve jumped ship it will fly to higher heights…all the while you’ll be screaming my name and Bads name all over the groups and making tribute board to moi….owned again.

Again notice how you keep saying you need help..."the right talented partner".  Never on your own, you need a man (even a p.edo like Nicky) to help you.

It really must be getting boring with just Nicky's occasional visits and your talking with your alters, huh?

I don’t “need” Bad, I like having him post….see the difference chickenshit? I’ve been on boards for 6 yrs and continue to post….I use the other sections to give opinions about life and all you do is cry like a child and try to use what weapons YOU think will hurt….
Get a job, pay more attention to your family and stop obsessing about a woman who lives a whole half a world away from you…..what you’re selling, I ain’t buying anymore. No longer are going to abuse me to build your boards only to have you hide or delete them….you suck duck’s dick….and you’re the one that is now completely friendless…..hell, they don’t even pay attention to your nutso posts at Daz’s fake flame boards….

Now run that by me how we're supposed to give a **** what your complaints are again?
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 09:02:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You killed TDT and FC with your constant whining and sucking up.  Droves of people refuses to post there due to your ass clownery.

Newstalkback AU is doing better without you as a mod than it did with you.  That's a fact, pig.

Your offering a mod position to BAD was a sign of the direction you wanted this forum to go in, pig...a direction Damion didn't want to be connected with.

As for clones, you cloned Sloane at TDT and was busted for it. 

This forum is dead, and you moved it totally away from the direction Omina wanted it to be in.  No wonder why she and Damion left.

*chuckle*

It doesn't appear as if you're having any fun, other than using your mod panel to give you an advantage.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 09:06:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Since a thread about ME was the largest thread EVER obtained at Flame Champs...you're WRONG....

I kept the screen shots of the stats too so you cannot claim i wasn't the biggest thing to ever show up there...

I also doubled and trebble the post count history....in the short months I was there...

suck it up, nic switcher!!!
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 09:39:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I joined FC in April 2008 and their post doubled...so you're nothing but a jealous LIAR....and then it more than trebbled.....and when this place was made, we left and only posted occasionally and the board posts went DOWN....

I wasn't staying on a board that only has dead kid flames....only a complete moron would stay there....and in case you don't realize it...I am no moron.

Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 01:48:52 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The posting went up because they hated you and were all dogpiling you.  You whined about it to Damion and Omina constantly.

You were their forum punching bag, nothing more, crone.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 02:10:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

TopTen by reply....a topic started asking ME a question....the biggest thread EVER at Flame champs

top view....EVER

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 02:20:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

And the admiration of the Admin at FC.....so suck it up arsewipe....suck it up..

I equally adminned all your dead boards with you alpha....and yet you **** this place over and had no rights to....

wait till CC finds out you're a Virgo....hahahahaha, she hates Virgos....
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 03:18:10 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Newstalkback AU is doing better without you as a mod than it did with you.  That's a fact, pig.

They're doing "better" are they?

They no longer are online....

http://newstalkbackau.smfforfree3.com/index.php

it just goes to show how much you know dimbulb......looks like Lucky_phil and his leftie agenda finally got them net copped....

but then again, you're a net cop too, aren't you?
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Actually I would say that you netcopped them. Just as you probably netcopped flea's forum.

It's no surprise that any forum which outs you ends up getting netcopped somehow.

As for Bra1n, everyone there knew you were the punching bag.  It was to their advantage to keep you posting to give them someone to knock about.

But Rude still shut the place down.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 03:25:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

you're deluded.
Report Spam   Logged
Spanky McHammer
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 03:29:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

They kicked you from one end of FC to the other, with you whining to Omina and Damion about it every single day.

It is strange how two forums which flamed you ended up getting netcopped, isn't it?

You're pretty disgraceful.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!