Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 12:46:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

I am a Spineless Coward, Follow Me.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I am a Spineless Coward, Follow Me.  (Read 335 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 19, 2009, 08:44:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The same could apply to you.  You're regarded as a troll and Drama Queen on the forums you post at.  So why would anyone follow you to here?  Only some MSN people did, and they quickly abandoned you, as they have your msn groups.

A drama queen is you AlphaNova cracking a sad because I asked Bad to PM me…now that was pitiable and then writing a screed about how Daz and icy brought down a friendship when it is obvious at the first sign of a crack, you cracked like an old hens thin estrogen deprived shell. No one “abandoned” me, open your eyes slackwit….I stopped posting on their forums and they died….they flopped around on the deck like fish suffocating. …sort of like what you’re doing now..

Again, you...Sooth, Ballbag, Lawless, Outlawed, and all the others you've created.  Including Neo Kinky Chick at Flame Nation.

You, using Sooth and Neo Kinky Chick, Lawless, Ballbag, and some of the new ones you've created.  As for wit, how often do you cry for BAD when you're in over your head?  Answer:  ALL the time

PKB….how many alters do you have? 10,000 more than anyone else has.

The TDT's probably moved on because they can't stand you.  Just as FC couldn't stand you.  People want to go to forums where you aren't due to your trolling of them.

Did any of the TDT or FC people follow you to here?  Let me answer for you once again:  No they didnt.  That last statement applies to you as well.  You have always been an outcast.  How is it that Prowler invited you to TDT and they ended up hating you there?

I owned TDT like I own you and I own fleashit more than any other person at the groups beside Badazzi…..I dumped them, not the other way around….but it matters not. You haven’t got a clue on the intricacies of this game. You don’t even know how to play it unless you think you’re trying to use real PI to flame, you’ve got ****…..that is why you’re a loser….and a major butt phucked coward…..cry us some more biotch.

But this forum hasn't thrived.  You've driven legit posters away due to your using the mod panel.  Despite blaming Damion the mod abuse hasn't stopped, not has the bannings which happen when people flame you too much.  Notice how you've changed this thread's title  and prevented guests from modifying it back...again, a sign that you need your mod panel to "win".  You claimed you didn't change thread...and how there's proof that you do.

This forum is thriving and now that you’ve jumped ship it will fly to higher heights…all the while you’ll be screaming my name and Bads name all over the groups and making tribute board to moi….owned again.

Again notice how you keep saying you need help..."the right talented partner".  Never on your own, you need a man (even a p.edo like Nicky) to help you.

It really must be getting boring with just Nicky's occasional visits and your talking with your alters, huh?

I don’t “need” Bad, I like having him post….see the difference chickenshit? I’ve been on boards for 6 yrs and continue to post….I use the other sections to give opinions about life and all you do is cry like a child and try to use what weapons YOU think will hurt….
Get a job, pay more attention to your family and stop obsessing about a woman who lives a whole half a world away from you…..what you’re selling, I ain’t buying anymore. No longer are going to abuse me to build your boards only to have you hide or delete them….you suck duck’s dick….and you’re the one that is now completely friendless…..hell, they don’t even pay attention to your nutso posts at Daz’s fake flame boards….

Now run that by me how we're supposed to give a **** what your complaints are again?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!