Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 12:10:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Brent - Faking Natural Phenomena

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brent - Faking Natural Phenomena  (Read 498 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: August 14, 2009, 05:47:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Brent, you posted a URL to a fake cloud formation

Oops,...they censored their site so here are copies..

It was toted out as a real picture, right? ....lol, then this was discovered...

Well, I made one too...

here is God flipping the bird.

* hand of god picci.JPG (18.37 KB, 512x384 - viewed 18 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 09:59:45 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

here is the outline..

And here is the artists impression and my hand...

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 06:02:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

So Brent,

you can post in this thread now.

Damion Dipshit had the settings all faulty.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 02:57:10 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This was toted out as being real as well....I don't know from where or when and no one can work out what it is....have you any ideas Brent? Have you seen it before?

Report Spam   Logged
Brent

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 03:22:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This was toted out as being real as well....I don't know from where or when and no one can work out what it is....have you any ideas Brent? Have you seen it before?

At first glance, not a clue.

As I have said earlier, I like intelligent people and hate it when people tell me the space program is a hoax or a waste of money.

I know it's not a hoax and it's certainly not a waste of money, if we want to survive as a species.

Perhaps we are already on our way out and nothing can save us.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 03:26:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wished I had the name of that so I could google it....

that is pretty clever chop actually...

Report Spam   Logged
Brent

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 03:30:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wished I had the name of that so I could google it....

that is pretty clever chop actually...

I will search for an explanation.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 03:36:08 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I might too....
Report Spam   Logged
Brent

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 03:50:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I might too....

http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftdrone.html
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 04:23:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.ufocasebook.com/strangecraftdrone.html

May 2007, Capitola, California, Photo by Rajman

What was discovered was an old patent filed almost 20 years ago on November 9, 1987 showing that such a drone was in the works. The patent was consequently issued on April 4, 1989. The background given for this invention is as follows.
Patent title: MONITORING SYSTEM FOR POWER LINES AND RIGHT-OF-WAY USING REMOTELY PILOTED DRONE

Inventor: Mr. Roosevelt A. Fernandes, Liverpool, New York

Description of Invention:

The present invention relates to a system and method of monitoring physical features of high voltage electrical conductors and/or environmental features along the power corridor through which the conductors extend. More specifically, the invention relates to a power line monitoring system and method utilizing a Remotely Piloted Drone (hereafter "RPD") which is flown along the power corridor and carries one or more pieces of equipment which provide observance and/or measurement of conductor and/or environmental features.

In the transmission of electrical power, high voltage conductors are supported on a succession of towers along a power corridor, often extending through geographically remote areas. It is necessary to inspect on a regular basis the physical condition of both the power lines and the corridor through which they extend. For example, the following features are normally monitored at periodic intervals: the condition of the conductor (pitting, fraying, etc.); identification of poor splices; inspection of cracked insulators; location of critical, thermally limiting transmission line segments; tower condition; identification of gas emissions; storm damage inspection; inspection of tree growth; and other right-of-way obstacles.

Right-of-way

1. The right to pass over property owned by another party.

2. The path or thoroughfare on which such passage is made.

3. The strip of land over which facilities such as highways, railroads, or power lines are built.

Note that the acronym RPD (Remotely Piloted Drone) is currently termed an RPV (Remotely Piloted Vehicle).

Within this patent are 27 patent claims and a description at the RPD’s conception. Those can be found at the source address below. However, keep in mind while reading that 20 years is a very long time when it comes to advances in such technology so you have to consider that such a patent would have gone through many new-generations over those 20 years. Not only would this patent have gone through many new-generations but over 20 years this patent has probably even changed hands and by now could have very well been acquired by a facet of the United States Government.

Because our reliance on energy is so great, our vulnerability to an interruption in its supply is also great. Included among U.S. energy systems are extensive networks of electric generating facilities and transmission lines, natural gas pipelines, oil refineries and pipelines, coal mines, repeater stations and transport. The present method of monitoring thousands of miles of any energy system is inadequate. Surveillance technologies developed for defense and intelligence agencies may be useful in defending against terrorist attacks, as well as against simple right-of-way encroachments.

Today, disrupted systems due to terrorism are sitting at the forefront at Homeland Security and it is no secret that Homeland Security has been requesting drones since their conception since this information is all over the Internet. Consequently, such drones will be common place in the very near future if they aren’t already.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!