Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 05:49:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Beavers Blog

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Beavers Blog  (Read 230 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: August 18, 2008, 07:16:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is this a good account of the flame communities characters?

Quote:Mr.Pickles

Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Some are born with a piping hot log of **** there instead. This thread will deal with the collective bags of unbursted puss that fill these hallowed halls with worthless, forgetful and over all insignificant words that entertain only the easily amused, incompetent and mildly retarded.Losers in life and these very pages, I present you the

Bottom Ten.

10- SirSuperSouthern.A fag who lives up to the southern moron better than it could be portrayed in a exploitative film from Hollywood. Rumor has it he has developed his ass to sweat on mental command to simulate a moist **** for sexual encounters.

9- Wino.**** breeds ****, and it don't get any shitier than the **** this piece of **** posts. Just read one post from him in any thread, there is always a response worse than whatever he posted before. It goes from bad to worse to horrible in the span of seconds, you tend to feel pity for this joke. Pity on a flame board is not good, just ask...

8- FraggedYou.Fragged has to be the worst competitive flamer in the history of the game. This is the only person I really hope finally gets his act together and starts to write well, cause nobody can truly be this bad. I think in real life he's the only person who could **** up a wet dream.

7- Beaver Cleaver.Don't get me wrong, Beave can write and troll with the best of them, but he's such a **** bi-polar snot rag he's seriously getting hard to read. The whole thing is a conspiracy, but he does not realize the joke is not on him, it IS him.

6- Evil Bastard.He can't flame. He can't chop. He can't troll. Why does he bother?

5- Sum ****.Whatever nic he decides to use or pretend to be, this guy reminds me of the local drunk who spews **** just to hear himself talk. Or in Cunty Balls delusion, write. The first to tell you how great he is, the last to know nobody cares about him or the shite he writes.

4- V-Agent.Carrying the tradition of the Tard reg joining Chrome, Zappa, Mr.Niceguy and Cassandra's Curse comes the next idiot to carry flames, which have now become worthless. Long winded, boring, and unimpressive V-Agent will tell you your running from him, yet who has he actually beaten in a match? Name just one flamer of note, and maybe this "serious" writer will be taken "seriously". Thank God for ignore.

3-Nazi-Admin.A child with a panel, another lover of males, this fool is quickly becoming a laughing stock behind the scenes, by some clever actions from his mental better. Haw Haw. Oh wait, isn't this fool suppose to be a member of Mensa? Don't you think a person with an IQ to support that claim would find something better, more constructive and generally smarter to do with their time than post on a flame board? Embarrassing!!!

2- ATVile.A PI posting **** wit who is now a cancer for this board. People don't trust him and a lot of people worry he might post their PI if they say the wrong thing to him. I guess he does not know this is a game. He honestly needs to go, and should take his **** beaner joke brother with him. Human **** like this will kill this place.

1- The last remaining members of FC.Yes, they post here, under different nics. Go back to your home, where they fix matches, read your PM's and Google your static IP address to gather PI on you. We don't do that stuff here, and you get banned for that. It's not our fault your home is dead.Quite a list. Some heavy baggage too.

How do YOU not end up here?

Simple.

Don't be a tard.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 10:09:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Interesting.
Report Spam   Logged
Voltage
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 05:17:47 am »