Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 04:22:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

70s Music - when music was melodic...lol

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 70s Music - when music was melodic...lol  (Read 156 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: July 23, 2008, 11:39:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This guy comes from my state.

This deserves its own thread.

That youtube was the first time I had actually seen what he looked like....I had an LP of his in the late seventies and that song is played fairly regularly on the radio [depending on the radio stations type of music] but on his album there was another song, I loved that wasn't played on the radio....it was called, "The Battle Song" and I loved the music but especially, I love the lyrics....I tried to google them and they weren't there.....so I found his website and wrote to him and he wrote the song out by memory for me and sent it back to me...I was completely chuffed....The Battle Song is an anti-war type song...he wrote it!

But looking at him now, and knowing where he actually comes from, [6 hr drive sth of me] he looks like he may have aborigine blood in him.

I think he works behind the scenes in music now, but I don't know for sure...the end of that youtube shows a very, very young, Paul Hogan back when that show was aired "The Paul Hogan Show" I was too young to stay up that late to see it!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!