Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 07:08:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

mr and mrs smith.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: mr and mrs smith.  (Read 600 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: August 26, 2008, 07:03:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

dont get your knicker ina twist.
That is why i wrote, no clues for partners,
Let mum's Be the word.

so nobody got hurt.
OK?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

You scrawny-assed, anorexic Sudanese Kaffir famine victim; if you had dreadies, I'd grab you by your bony ankles and use you to mop the lino floor. Get a glass belly button; that way, if your head goes any further up your butthole, you can still look out and see what the rest of the planet is up to.

If you angled sideways and stuck out your fuzzy tongue, people would think you're a zipper, you emaciated ****. Now, my little ankle-humping hermit, do me a favour and get your foot stook on a busy train track.

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human idiocy. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is factual.

If common sense were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run a fire ant's go-kart around the inside of a watch cog. It's truly miraculous the way you never let a cognitive thought to interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!