Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:11:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Pregnant again, the mother whose 13 other babies were taken into care Read more

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant again, the mother whose 13 other babies were taken into care Read more  (Read 140 times)
aWi$Ha

« on: July 30, 2009, 07:35:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1203124/Pregnant-mother-13-babies-taken-care.html

A pregnant woman who has already had 13 children taken into care last night vowed to keep on giving birth until she is allowed to keep one.

Theresa Winters has spent almost half of her life having babies, but has not been allowed to keep any of them beyond the age of two.

Even her own sister believes that she should be sterilised.
sel
But Miss Winters, 36, a heavy smoker who was herself taken into care as a teenager, insisted it was time for a 'second chance'.

She accused social workers of failing to help her achieve her deepest wish of having a family with her second partner, Tony Housden.

She admitted that social services had probably made the right decision in removing her first 13 children because of neglect, but said she had 'calmed down' now.

-What a stupid selfish **** and ****...  Angry Angry Angry
Report Spam   Logged

"But Awisha is right. I'm a piece of **** and I don't know what I'm talking about. She wins."   -  Whoopteedo 10:11am 18th July 2008

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:10:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

And the partner for making her pregnant...he is just as bad knowing her history and still impregnating her...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!