Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 18, 2024, 09:37:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Anyone read about the lady from San Antonio?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone read about the lady from San Antonio?  (Read 328 times)
MightySting

« on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:12 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This woman, killed her 3-1/2 week old child, She decapitated the child, ripped his face off, ate 3 toes and ate part of his brain. Really, really sick ****.

Also the cops were so grossed out the were speechless at the crimescene
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MightySting

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 01:17:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Here is the Link to the story.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She must have been on drugs...

What nationality was she?

btw, we've had some sick stuff in Australia going on too....but I don't feel like posting about it...

There isn't any laws about adults breeding....and there should be licenses to breed, I am afraid....but there isn't..Except China....still has a 1 child policy....I can understand why..
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 01:22:20 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Not sure, they said on the radio that she claimed the devil told her to do it. Sick sick lady.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 01:32:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wouldn't call her a "lady"......a monster, yes...but not a lady!
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 01:37:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

**** SANCHEZ
GOD DAM MEXICANS

IS THERE ANYTHING THEY WONT EAT ?

SPEAKING OF WHICH LETS ASK FLEA THE MEXICAN HOW MANY TIMES SHE'S EATEN GOAT ****

IT MAY BE HER ENTIRE PROBLEM
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 01:39:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Really sick **** she is
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 01:42:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He keeps dropping the beano parasites name...

this is going to be tough for me....

just when I think a day couldn't be any more perfect than today, someone makes me think of pest control.
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 01:44:08 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Goats actually has a ****? And why would you want to know about Flea and or Goats. Ewww thats just nasty Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 02:03:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

SPEAKING OF WHICH LETS ASK FLEA THE MEXICAN HOW MANY TIMES SHE'S EATEN GOAT ****

Not once and that is why she is a nut job since he was supposed to be the love of her life before Silent Prowler...

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 05:32:35 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

OMG, these anti-abortionists are just as screwy.....they don't understand the difference between a developing embryo and a real live born baby...she sounds sympathetic to the woman who murdered her son.....and she using this case to launch her opinion.

a comment from one reader on the site...

GOD PROTECTS (0 friends, send message) wrote: 7h 42m ago

montanavet3 IN THE LAW OF GOD A SIN IS A SIN AND TO THE WORLD IT IS CATAGORIZED FROM WORST TO WHAT EVER THE WORLD WANTS TO CALL IT LIKE TAKE FOR INSTANCE
lucesociator THINKS IS IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU ARE ADOCTOR YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MURDER A CHILD. THAT IS VERY WRONG EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER THOUGHT THAT ABORTION WAS OK HAS ALSO COMMITTED THE SAME SIN MURDER AND THOSE WHO ARE FOR ABORTIONS ARE MURDERS TO

There are has been a couple of murders by mothers with "bi-polar" disorder in my state over the last year....One mother, [let off] murdered her month old son and she was an older woman [38 ish] and had her son with the help of the IVF program....her defence argued her condition worsened because she went off her medication so she could get pregnant....

The second case was a mother who had twins, a boy and a girl [7 months old] and she murdered them and tried to kill herself.....those babies were buried last week... and that case is before the courts.

both these woman had spouses with jobs so money and family support wasn't a problem....
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 02:27:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In this case i'd feel bad for the police who had to go thru the place and see something like that involving a child, it has to stick with you for along long time after you leave the scene
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 03:14:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

In this case i'd feel bad for the police who had to go thru the place and see something like that involving a child, it has to stick with you for along long time after you leave the scene

yes an no.....the thought the mother ate some of the baby is the major trauma these guys will/may feel over what they found......I guess they see terrible traffic accidents weekly and I won't go into what they see, there....but what that woman did was way, way out of the norm as we know it......they say police need counseling when confronted with horror scenes….and Western Australian police who worked on the Greenough Family Massacre wanted the death penalty brought back after what they saw in 1992…..you see, depending on where you live, these people get jailed….well, one day, they’re going to be released…then what? Do you want a person who ate a baby living next door to you?

A few years back in the UK a school gardener kidnapped two primary schools girls and murdered them and ate some of them....it is just so unbelievable, even writing about it makes me sick...

They let paedophiles out of jail and the church put him in a place near my suburb and he raped a 8 yr old boy.. Unlike the USA, no one is warned a paedophile has moved next door…there is only talk about having a register here….crooks and evil people get second chances…..leopards don’t change their spots, I was once told by a very astute lady and she is 100% right…they don’t change….they release them eventually and most of the time, they repeat the offense…

I would never give a rapist a second chance….I’d make sure he met his maker quicker than expected even if I went to jail for it…and I don’t care who knows about…When the law fails the citizens, then the citizens become the law….Make enough people angry over an injustice and you’ve got a vigilante group on your hands.

About 5 ish years ago, Capetown South Africa had the highest murder rates in the world…I suspect strongly that some or most of the murders were caused from people taking the law into their own hands.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 10:09:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

**** SANCHEZ
GOD DAM MEXICANS

IS THERE ANYTHING THEY WONT EAT ?

IT MAY BE HER ENTIRE PROBLEM

I am sending you a maid....

if there is any salami in your household,

hide it....

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!