Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 12:41:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Ping Baddy Fans

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ping Baddy Fans  (Read 1151 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2009, 10:27:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

1.   I am NOT a cry baby….the others might be, but I am not….

Read this…

……………..
You have an incredible capacity to withstand the blows of life and even if times get tough your resilience and dedication is second to none. You gain greater strength than others from whatever misfortune occurs. You are like the steel under the blacksmith's hammer, getting stronger with every blow!.....................

http://www.astrology.com.au/12signs/capricorn.asp

If I wanted to turn the heat up on you Mister Badazzi…..I’d have you whimpering like the rest do in no time at all….I’ve had plenty of **** practice…PLENTY..

You can bank on that one…..I’m deadly serious..
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2009, 10:32:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe I should get out my BIG Hammer and pound your stanky ass into submission again ?

The problem with that is you start emailing me like a pregnant woman looking for the babies daddy, asking me to lighten up and not be so mean to you.

Now when you start sucking on my hammer, we may be able to come to an agreement
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2009, 10:38:18 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe.....depends if you asked me to have my front teeth out like the Africans make their women knock out their front teeth.....they do that amongst the abos too....

I wonder why.....LOL
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 10:47:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It wouldnt be the first time you've had your teeth knocked out

How much of that denture paste do you use?

Try putting some on your tongue and them give my nuts another swipe
Report Spam   Logged
Manhunter
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 11:53:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is a new standard.  It looks like the one who insults the owner the most gets promoted.
Maybe I have a shot then of running this place.
Say, speaking of not having posters say the same **** over and over again when is caskur going to finally shut up about flea and just move on?  I heard it's been years that she and flea has been fighting over Prowler.  A looksee over at TDT shows that Prowler has chosen flea over caskur.

caskur, it's over babe.  flea and Prowler are probably banging each other right now while you are posting on the interwebz.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 12:03:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is a new standard.  It looks like the one who insults the owner the most gets promoted.

The name of the game is flame...Badazzi was my first pick as a mod at this place way, way back when he first joined...

Omnia didn't like him and wanted Hellstrom and once Hellstrom was brought into the new site and made admin, it ruled Baddie OUT....

Hellstrom's board was out of view for flaming due the fact that certain flame town people were trying to DOS it.....that is the history....he has recently decide it is the right timing to get that board off and running again....

None of this is really your business in any case....however....

cest la vie!!
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 12:48:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Maybe I have a shot then of running this place.
Say, speaking of not having posters say the same **** over and over again when is caskur going to finally shut up about flea and just move on?  I heard it's been years that she and flea has been fighting over Prowler.  A looksee over at TDT shows that Prowler has chosen flea over caskur.

caskur, it's over babe.  flea and Prowler are probably banging each other right now while you are posting on the interwebz.

Jesus Fuckin Christ on a pogo stick

This mother Fucker needs a truckload of tissue, and maybe a few diaper wipes thrown in to clean up the whine stains.

Say speaking of Flea protectors have you had your shots ? Are you here to promote some fat **** ghetto queen who thinks she's beautifull? Are you a **** cheerleader for the arm flab team ?

I bet your jut another lame **** hiding behind an anonymous name because your embarrassed by your other screen nic !

PFTTTT patsy **** ! Grow some **** net balls and step it up
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 01:02:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

nah, that is Damion for sure....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print