Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 01:27:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

The Curse of the Kennedy’s

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Curse of the Kennedy’s  (Read 93 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: July 15, 2009, 08:35:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is it a real phenomena or something to sell newspapers?

What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:04:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think they’re a big family who are out there doing many various risky jobs and media stunts and put themselves in the line of “**** happens”. I don’t see their family’s tragedies as any different from any family tragedies. There is no guarantee of having a perfect life for anyone. Life wasn’t meant to be easy; life is full of unexpected surprises. There are good times and bad times…..what goes up, must come down and life is a Ferris wheel turning around and around, so are the events of life…and death.

Many years ago, an Australian man was Aristotle Onassis’ bodyguard/personal assistant who gave his story. Onassis was an actual Satan Worshipper [for real] and he was a **** for real. I’ve tried to search the net for his story but I failed. I should try again and see if I can find something…

Onassis only ever really, really loved one woman….an Italian Opera singer who introduced him into Satan Worship. They never married. According to this Aussie body guard, he said Onassis had an attic room where the pentagram [is it?] was drawn on the floor and Onassis used to go up there and lay in the Star face down and do whatever it is they do in them…LOL.

Jackie Onassis realized fairly quickly the man was a nutter and their marriage only lasted a year and to her credit, she never spoke out about him…or maybe she didn’t know much about him, to actually speak out….Onassis just liked the idea of being married to a woman who was once  America’s first lady.

I find the fact that the only daughter he had died early leaving her daughter an orphan a major tragedy….whatever happened to her? She must be a grown woman by now. What happened to her life?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!