Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 09:23:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Portrait of Jackson's pill consumption emerges

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Portrait of Jackson's pill consumption emerges  (Read 413 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: July 10, 2009, 10:31:01 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

updated 1 hour, 13 minutes ago

By Alan Duke and Saeed Ahmed
CNN

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Singer Michael Jackson took more than 10 Xanax pills a night, asking his employees to get the prescription sleep medicine under their names and also personally traveling to doctor's offices in other states to obtain them, said a confidential document from 2004 that CNN obtained Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/10/jackson.thursday/index.html

I’m having trouble sleeping myself but one thing I would suggest that would have been happening in Jackson’s case, especially asking for strong pain killers would be his stage activity and the recovery time for his muscles after such a hard work outs…..the guy wasn’t in his 20s anymore…..yet he bounced around, or was expected to bounce around like he was…..50 yr old muscles need longer times to rest between workouts….people need to get it through their heads, he wasn’t a young man, through all his attempts at keeping his looks that way, he was not…he was old, hence needed to adapt to the very problem of aging…instead  he agreed to take on a grueling  50 sold out concert schedule….in hindsight, what were they all thinking??? …the other thing is that these people who need and use pain killers get used to them and they’re not as effective as they should be.

I love a lot of Jackson’s music “Beat It” and “They Don’t Care About Us” are my favourites….I liked the man from what I heard about him and saw of his presence amongst people…he should have used his wealth constructively and the only criticism I have of the man is, he didn’t do that…compare him to Sir Paul McCartney.  Not only was he one of the worlds most popular groups at one time, he was an astute businessman and he didn’t waste money keeping giraffes and chimpanzees…did he? Nah, Michael wasted his opportunity there spending money on whims…but that is my only criticism of him and it is too late now.

In 1985, Michael Jackson came to Perth Western Australia to buy Beatles song rights from Robert  Holmes à Court…he outbid Paul McCartney but not with money. Perth WA has Telethon and I believe Perth started the Telethons and to this day, raise more money that any other telethon per capita on the planet. Holmes à Court suggested to Jackson that if he attended the Telethon, he would sell the rights to the Beatles music instead of selling it back to McCartney…..Michael agreed and the deal was done…..

Yeah, Aussies loved Michael Jackson and this was a blow for not only us, but the entire planet…

RIP Michael…
Sympathies to his mum and kids….all the rest can go suck dick..
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

marysez

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

updated 1 hour, 13 minutes ago

By Alan Duke and Saeed Ahmed
CNN

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Singer Michael Jackson took more than 10 Xanax pills a night, asking his employees to get the prescription sleep medicine under their names and also personally traveling to doctor's offices in other states to obtain them, said a confidential document from 2004 that CNN obtained Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/10/jackson.thursday/index.html

RIP Michael…
Sympathies to his mum and kids….all the rest can go suck dick..[/b]
i know a women who just try to commit suicide with xanax. she went into unconciousness for a few days. turns out zanax does Not shut down the bodies organs it just renders u unconcious for a spell.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 09:22:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Michael Jackson was probably an addict...when you're an addict, you get used to drugs so you take stronger drugs....and tolerate more than the average Joe Blow.....he got addicted to pain killers after he was burned making the pepsi commercial....that was his turning point...

He also was rehearsing for his grueling 50 sold out concerts.....he was jumping around the stage like a 20 but with his 50 yr old body.....50 yr old bodies take longer to recover after such workouts.....he would have been taking something for the pain and to sleep....

It doesn't matter now....he died and the world is now a sadder place without him....he was an extraordinary man...his music is loved by all generations....he was an important person.
Report Spam   Logged
marysez

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 03:10:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Michael Jackson was probably an addict...when you're an addict, you get used to drugs so you take stronger drugs....and tolerate more than the average Joe Blow.....he got addicted to pain killers after he was burned making the pepsi commercial....that was his turning point...

He also was rehearsing for his grueling 50 sold out concerts.....he was jumping around the stage like a 20 but with his 50 yr old body.....50 yr old bodies take longer to recover after such workouts.....he would have been taking something for the pain and to sleep....

It doesn't matter now....he died and the world is now a sadder place without him....he was an extraordinary man...his music is loved by all generations....he was an important person.

it doesn't really matter. i thought it was nice so many people got to see Michael through his death, h was Really raked over the coals in this country.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, I know....I can't believe it...

he sold over 750 million records bringing a massive income into your country...he was a USA asset....I would say they were brutal due to the change in his looks...he did some silly things that got documented.....like having a spending spree and most of the stuff was returned to the stores...but if you weigh what good he did, to what perceived 'bad' he did....there is no comparison....he gave and gave and gave until he dropped... too bad he never had a special love other than his children….it would have been good to see him with someone special….I guess he was married to his art.

Brooke Shields seemed like a good and close friend. I got to see another side of her at Michael’s funeral….She loved him and showed the world how much he was respected by those who knew him personally. She gave a great insight to Michael and for that I have a high regard for her now.
Report Spam   Logged
marysez

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 01:30:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, I know....I can't believe it...

he sold over 750 million records bringing a massive income into your country...he was a USA asset....I would say they were brutal due to the change in his looks...he did some silly things that got documented.....like having a spending spree and most of the stuff was returned to the stores...but if you weigh what good he did, to what perceived 'bad' he did....there is no comparison....he gave and gave and gave until he dropped... too bad he never had a special love other than his children….it would have been good to see him with someone special….I guess he was married to his art.

Brooke Shields seemed like a good and close friend. I got to see another side of her at Michael’s funeral….She loved him and showed the world how much he was respected by those who knew him personally. She gave a great insight to Michael and for that I have a high regard for her now.

i thought about her when he died. as i said i didn't pay much attention to him. the Only women i remmebered him being with was brooke sheilds yet when i tried to research it that bit was buried under lisa and the mother of two of the children.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 03:01:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't think they were romantically linked....but I don't know for sure. I got the impression they were close friends.....

I saw his funeral 3 times.....they dedicated a whole week to Michael's death on our TVs....

No one expected that to happen....he was the last person anyone thought was going to die.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!