Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:41:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Portrait of Jackson's pill consumption emerges

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Portrait of Jackson's pill consumption emerges  (Read 412 times)
marysez

« on: August 13, 2009, 01:30:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, I know....I can't believe it...

he sold over 750 million records bringing a massive income into your country...he was a USA asset....I would say they were brutal due to the change in his looks...he did some silly things that got documented.....like having a spending spree and most of the stuff was returned to the stores...but if you weigh what good he did, to what perceived 'bad' he did....there is no comparison....he gave and gave and gave until he dropped... too bad he never had a special love other than his children….it would have been good to see him with someone special….I guess he was married to his art.

Brooke Shields seemed like a good and close friend. I got to see another side of her at Michael’s funeral….She loved him and showed the world how much he was respected by those who knew him personally. She gave a great insight to Michael and for that I have a high regard for her now.

i thought about her when he died. as i said i didn't pay much attention to him. the Only women i remmebered him being with was brooke sheilds yet when i tried to research it that bit was buried under lisa and the mother of two of the children.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!