Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 07:51:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

TWaP and CO

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: TWaP and CO  (Read 2353 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 07:24:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

TWaP, did you and Rude have a Bro-mance?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 07:27:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Prowler loves all his "minions" he claimed....it doesn't have anything to do with romance....
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 07:30:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm depressed....I just remembered I have a very important visitor coming along in 1.5 hrs time....

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 07:31:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

"Bromance:  A close relationship between two bros to such a point where they start to seem like a couple."

Not a sexual relationship, but a very close one between two men.  

Considering that Bra1n made no bones about hating TWaP, one would assume that Rude did "love" TWaP in order to keep him on.

But I think we've offended TwaP..he's gone quiet.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 07:33:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Nah, there was more to the collapse of FC than mere personality clashes....much, much more..
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 07:36:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think that sometimes TWaP falls asleep at his keyboard.  Especially if he misses his afternoon nap.

Getting back to FC, the regs pretty much drove away new talent.  Then Bra1n lost support of his girls.

That was it for FC.  Bra1n quit, and the bromance between Rude and TWaP wasn't enough to keep FC going.

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 07:40:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh hold on a second..there was also that guy who replaced The Humble Brain as the promoter of FC.  That guy was pretty much recognized as a complete failure as promoter.

What was that guy's nic again?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 07:45:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

VC got told to "STFU" by Rudedog and never made a post after that and that was about 3 weeks before Americans went to the polls....although she came in an smited me over and over and made sick comments in reps....and everytime I got into the green, she smited me again....meanwhile, she was making BraIn make another forum.....but you see, with someone like that ****, they cannot run away from their head **** selves...it is only a matter of time before she became her usual idiot self at 3rd Rail....

Anyway...most of them were egomaniacs....

Too bad it all dissolved.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 07:45:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh hold on a second..there was also that guy who replaced The Humble Brain as the promoter of FC.  That guy was pretty much recognized as a complete failure as promoter.

What was that guy's nic again?

Fragged You???
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 07:47:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

No...Fragged replaced the failure who took the Humble Brain's place.

What was his nic....

The Wise and something...it will come to me.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 07:49:33 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wasn't Fragged the one who got so upset because Sloane beat him in a callout?

TWaP switched the vote from judges to an open member vote...then Sloane won.

TWaP was so in love with Sloane.

*snicker*
Report Spam   Logged
Rudedog
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 08:22:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

TWAP was my life, my love, my everything.
Report Spam   Logged
Rudedog
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 08:26:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

VC got told to "STFU" by Rudedog and never made a post after that and that was about 3 weeks before Americans went to the polls....although she came in an smited me over and over and made sick comments in reps....and everytime I got into the green, she smited me again....meanwhile, she was making BraIn make another forum.....but you see, with someone like that ****, they cannot run away from their head **** selves...it is only a matter of time before she became her usual idiot self at 3rd Rail....

Anyway...most of them were egomaniacs....

Too bad it all dissolved.

Corningstone pissed me off.  I was tired of listening to her bitching all of the time.

Flea pissed me off, too.

AW?  Yes, she pissed me as well. 

I used to love knocking back, drinking a beer, and watching people textually rip one another to shreds.  Then those wimmen pissed me off.

I'm sorry I didn't tell Corningstone to shut up a lot sooner, because I sure would have saved myself a lot of bandwidth if I had.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 08:28:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You failed.

That is what you get for chasing nethag-pussie, PUSSIE...
Report Spam   Logged
Rudedog
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 08:37:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It wasn't my fault.  We had a plan.  The team was in place.  The Bra1n to run things for me as I knocked back and drank beer while watching people textually rip one another to shreds.  The Humble Brain to promote the matches.  The rigged matches to make sure the regs were always happy.  TWAP to sit and watch the board all day long and log the IPs of every single person who visited the board.  It was almost perfect.

But as I was going to the fridge to get more beer people started to quit.  They all started to fail me.  And I got tired of listening to those bitches whine and complain about everything.  I was shelling out two hundred bucks a month for bandwidth and only five people were posting, along with their 24 alts.  Bush runined the economy and suddenly two hundred dollars a month for a board that wasn't doing any better than the TDT started to look a little stupid. 

Only TWAP stood by me in my time of distress.  If I didn't have him I don't know what I would have done.  Yes, I could have gone to Brawl Hall and posted but the idea of being ass raped by the regulars there didn't appeal to me all that much.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!