Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 10:02:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Paris Jackson - Brave Little Girl

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Paris Jackson - Brave Little Girl  (Read 158 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: July 07, 2009, 06:07:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Michael Jackson's weeping daughter caps memorial

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/07/07/jackson-memorial-staples.html?ref=rss

Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, centre, stands at the microphone surrounded by Jackson's siblings, from left, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Rebbie Jackson at Staples Center in Los Angeles. (Mario Anzuoni/Pool/Getty Images)
Pop star Michael Jackson's memorial ended Tuesday with his 11-year-old daughter Paris taking the stage of the Staples Center in Los Angeles, following a star-studded tribute that included performances by Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson and Lionel Richie.

"Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," Paris said, sobbing as she was surrounded by family.

"And I just want to say I love him so much," she managed to say before being hugged by aunt Janet Jackson.

The family then left the stage and Jackson brothers carried the casket away as a photo montage lit up the stage and audience members filed away after the 2˝-hour ceremony.

Too young to go through that....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

aWi$Ha

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 07:13:23 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

the poor children, having to grieve in the public eye... poor little mites... On arena (foxtel) they have had, I think, 3 or 4 documentaries since he died...

Report Spam   Logged

"But Awisha is right. I'm a piece of **** and I don't know what I'm talking about. She wins."   -  Whoopteedo 10:11am 18th July 2008
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:37:30 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

the poor children, having to grieve in the public eye... poor little mites... On arena (foxtel) they have had, I think, 3 or 4 documentaries since he died...

My sister has foxtel, I don't...

Now I am curious...

the kids have an extended family who will support them but they will be going through some tough, tough times ahead....poor kids...

I just cannot stand the media who are so intrusive in their lives and other people who have to put up with them...

something has to done to protect celebs from the stalking paparazzi abuse...I mean that..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!