Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 11:05:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Let's dog pile chaosfactor

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Let's dog pile chaosfactor  (Read 221 times)
The Green Hornet
« on: June 11, 2009, 04:13:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I suggest that we call chaosfactor's bluff.  Let's start a thread where we all insult him and dog pile him.

He can either fight back or not.  If he fights back he gets dogpiled.  If he doesn't then he's a big ****.

I love it when a plan comes together.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:39:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This sounds like a great idea to me.

I predict chaos will sit in his pants.

In fact, he probably already has.
Report Spam   Logged
Voltage
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:04:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ha ha ha ha ha.

I saw the crybaby melting down over getting dogpiled in other thread.  The poor guy might just crack completely and commit himself to the looney bin after this.

Let's go for it.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 05:56:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I checked.  His flame board at the Pile of Awesome has gone to ****.  Almost no one is posting there.

Those fags get most of their "action", if you want to call it that, in their non-flame forum.  And it isn't all that much going on there either.

Boy chaos, you sure did a great job of humiliating yourself.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 12:11:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

To find the energy to dogpile chaosfactor, I would need to care and I just don’t care….for all I know he is a Palestinian apologist like Daz. He said the other day he lives near a mosque.

If I were him, I’d move away because you never know when the A-bomb is going to fall on the next mosque….if there are four places on the earth one shouldn’t live next to, then they would have to be

1. an army barracks

2. nuclear power station,

3. a holy building,

4. at sea level without a life jacket when a tidal wave hits.

Any of one those places is a high risk life threatening potential….of course the 6th place not to be would have to be here being dogpiled or TDT where they promise to degrade a person beyond their wildest imaginations.

personally I recommend here
Report Spam   Logged
Bored Housewife
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 02:02:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Seven years ago, I had just set out on my own as a freelance designer. I met a potential client at North Park. We sat down at a picnic bench with some sandwiches and he started talking about the project. Within minutes I just knew: the man was an ****.

He talked with his mouth full and had bits on his chin. He made nasty comments about women at nearby tables. When I tried to speak, he interrupted me. When it came to my (way below market value) hourly rate, he haggled.
I didn’t like him, but what did I know? Maybe this is just how the freelance design  business worked. I took the engagement.

It was, of course, a nightmare. He belittled my work, but offered no guidance. He wanted more and more time, but wouldn’t pay for it. When I finally stopped working because of his outstanding bill, he called me furious in the middle of the night. I got a solicitor.

It took months but my solicitor finally got him to pay his bill. I took his money and used it to have the solicitor  to write me a bulletproof contract. I’ve used that for the next two years.

That was my first real freelance design job, and probably my worst, but I learned a lot of valuable lessons from that.  Always get some money up front. Always get a signed contract before you start working. Always get a clear picture of what the deliverables are. Always charge what you’re worth.

But the biggest lesson I learned? Don’t work for arseholes.

Nine times out of ten, the first impression someone gives you is exactly who they are. We choose not to see it because we need the money, or we want the situation to be different. But if someone rubs you the wrong way at the first meeting, chances are, it’s only going to get worse and few other seem to have done that around here so it looks like they have ulterior motives and are not genuine posters.

Then 6 mths later I met another potential client at a cafe. We did the usual getting-to-know-you chat in line. When it was our turn to order, she ordered something very complicated, and then sighed and rolled her eyes when the barista repeated it back to confirm. When her coffee came back wrong, she lashed out at the barista in a way that made me and everyone else in earshot turn pink from embarrassment and hide under a paper napkin.

I’d like to say I walked away from that interview right then and there. I didn’t. But I did decide at that moment to turn down the engagement. Baby steps.

It was very intimidating to turn down work, especially in those uncertain economic times. But the months I spent suffering that fool 7 years ago would have been better spent building my portfolio and hustling to find better clients. All the time you spend working for an **** is time you’re not spending to find another engagement that will, in the long run, pay you better, teach you more, and make you happier so instead of wasting time with thieves of bandwidth, you’re better off finding quality posters. So far no one has been that impressive around here.

Nowadays, the only ones I work for are my kids.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 02:54:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

chaos' worst nightmare is being dogpiled.

Too **** bad.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 03:03:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I actually thought I treated him fairly well considering I don't know him from a bar of soap.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 05:07:34 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Unfortunately he didn't treat you fairly.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!