Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 01:07:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Gordon Ramsay - In Trouble in Oz

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Gordon Ramsay - In Trouble in Oz  (Read 163 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: June 09, 2009, 02:05:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Gordon Ramsay

By staff writers

June 09, 2009 08:00am
TV host Tracy Grimshaw has revealed she unleashed a stinging rebuke to celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay because he upset her mum.

The bitter dispute between the pair started after Ramsay publicly described Grimshaw as a pig and a lesbian in front of an audience of several thousand people at the Melbourne Good Food and Wine Show last Saturday.

Grimshaw responded on A Current Affair last night with a withering attack on the millionaire chef, branding him an "arrogant narcissist".

She also vowed she would never interview Ramsay again.

She told Fairfax Radio today that the personal attack upset her and her mother.

"It upset my mother and when you upset my mother you upset me," she said.

She said she was considering not dignifying Ramsay's tirade with a response but decided to hit back.

"Mum was upset for me, she was upset that someone would attack me like that so I thought, dammit, I'll have a bit of a crack back at him," Grimshaw said.

Grimshaw maintained her composure during last night's show but could not hide the pain of the attack, The Herald Sun reported.

"I'm not going to sit meekly and let some arrogant narcissist bully me," she said on A Current Affair.

Pig woman tirade: I'm not sexist, says Ramsay

"We've all seen how Gordon Ramsay treats his wife and he supposedly loves her. We're all just fodder to him."

"I wonder how many people would laugh if they were effectively described as an old ugly pig. Obviously Gordon thinks any woman who doesn't find him attractive must be gay.

"For the record, I don't and I'm not."

"I'm not going to pretend that his comments didn't hurt. I was absolutely miserable when I found out," Grimshaw said on air last night.

"He says it was a joke - well not to me or to anyone who truly cares about me," she said.

Ramsay couldn't help himself yesterday, having another crack at Grimshaw.

He told the crowd at the Good Food & Wine Show that he and Grimshaw had been long-time lovers.

"We were secret lovers for 20 years," he said before dismissing it as a joke. "No, I didn't go there . ... I didn't stoop that low, for God's sake."

An emotional Grimshaw took aim at Ramsay for commenting on her private life at his cooking shows after stipulating that he couldn't be interviewed about his private life on A Current Affair.

"Last week his publicists stipulated incessantly the interviews on this trip not include questions about his marriage and private life. We all know why. I respected that request, but it appears with Ramsay that respect is a one-way street."

Ramsay opened yesterday's cooking demonstration with a declaration of love for the television host.

"I think she's gorgeous, sexy, vibrant, stunning, natural, talented, articulate, beautiful and just stunning," he said to hoots of laughter from the crowd.

The now infamous pig woman flashed up on the big screen again.

Grimshaw admitted she had spent most of Sunday debating whether to respond but had finally decided to air her feelings because "we all know bullies thrive when no one takes them on".

She said she did not expect an apology from Ramsay.

"I don't want one, I don't care - there's nothing more he can do to me now and he can't make it better," Grimshaw said.

"I'm not interested in speaking to the bloke again - I can't imagine any circumstances where I would want to interview him again."

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25609266-5005368,00.html

Australians won't put up with him We're not celeb obsessed here...they'll hound him out of the country. He won't make money here...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BallBag
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:02:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yawn, yawn, yawn. Tacy Grimshaw and Gordon Ramsey need ratings. This story has gone world wide and why are the media giving this ridiculous subject a venue? If the media didn’t talk about it, it would be forgotten tomorrow.

The Pig flu failed to kill off the masses as predicted by the dooms-dayers so this is a news filler story and hardly worth the print.
Report Spam   Logged
Bored Housewife
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 12:08:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Has Mr Ramsay looked in a mirror lately?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 01:20:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He apologized on TV in a lengthy interview and Grimshaw has accepted his apology...

No one wants to revisit the subject.
Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 06:07:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Has Mr Ramsay looked in a mirror lately?

I think he hates that mirror just like omni does.
Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 07:33:48 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Caskur really got under your skin, didn't she?

I mean, to spam just about every post with your pointless barbs, you're really demonstrating how much caskur owns you now.

Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 01:03:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!