Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 08:23:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Bitter haters . . .

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter haters . . .  (Read 715 times)
Omnia
« on: August 08, 2008, 06:00:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This evening (UK time) Flame Champs refused their members a poll to decide the fate of the infamous Iron Duke.
Many of Flametowns finest have confided that they would like to see the return of Duke and ladr's  to F/C, and wanted a vote to take place in order for RudeDog to 'weigh up' the support that these two still have.
But no, it was not to be.
The Bra1n, using an iron fist approach, took it upon himself to deny outright any poll  to take place,  and clearly continues to hold a grudge againt his ex friends.
For shame!
Flame Champs is full of hate and bitterness . . . isn't it time to let bygones be bygones?
To offer the olive branch of peace?

What did Jesus say " let him that is without sin cast the first stone"   . . .

What is your views on this?
Speak out friends ~ you are safe here.

Omnia ~ the little peace maker.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 06:09:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, as far as I am concerned, they tried to dos Executive Suite, and Dry Board so I don't care that someone punished them for whatever grievances they held...let bullies wallow....

Ladr and Iron Duke are probably there anyway.

I am unforgiving, but since FC has the same "type" of persons they claim Iron Duke and ladr are, then yes, he who is without sin, cast the first stone.....

stone them...lol
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:31:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm about to go to bed, so if the typing/punctuation is a bit off then excuse it for now.
Anyway, have just finished reading over there, and Bra1n has made some  points about why he is not lallowing  the pair back in . . .
But the way I see it  is that if the  Iron Duke and ladr were to be un banned they would just be  ordinary posters again. The wouldn't have access to the admin panel or whatever it was that allowed them to do the damage in the first place. So, it's not as if they will be holding any weapons [so to speak.]

Anyone else want to say something?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 06:55:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

flea is back lurking.

sick ****!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 07:30:56 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I would say allow the Duke and ladr back in.

First and foremost, they allowed Oranje back in.  I read Bra1n's response.  He's full of crap.  Oranje dosed FC off the web for about a month.  Bra1n had to set up a secondary "in exile" forum, a freebie one.  RudeDog had to buy a dedicated server to get FC back on the web.

But they still allowed Oranje back there.

Oranje next threatened to DOS Dry board.  Obviously he hadn't changed.  FC regged him.

When the Duke saw his cell phone number in a post made by Havok and brought it to Bra1n's attention, Bra1n insisted the Duke admit to everyone it was his cell number.  Why?  Such a stip is unnecessary.  It should have been removed no matter who's number it was.

Bra1n admitted that the Illuminati handle deleted some 70,000 posts.  He also admitted that the IP behind the handle was a proxy.  At first ladr claimed responsibility.  Bra1n banned him.  At that point Bra1n also claimed he was trying to get the records from the host which the proxy belonged to in order to find out who really deleted the posts.  So Bra1n banned ladr without being sure.  Bra1n also banned the Duke.  So two people were banned..who who said he did it and then later on said it was a joke and one who said he never did it.

Despite banning ladr Bra1n took the Duke's handle away from him.  He offered it to people on the board.  This is hijacking a handle and giving it away.  Bra1n ended up giving it to Oranje.  Oranje later on admitted he gave the handle right back to the Duke. 

Oranje is still not banned.

As for the posts?  Bra1n began claiming they were mostly spam and not important anyway.

It's not surprising to me that Bra1n is denying any kind of a poll about bringing Duke and Ladr back.  Bra1n's version of free speech goes out the window as soon as things don't go his own personal way.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 12:04:29 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It isn't happening everyone....

I want to make this very clear to everyone, Iron Fluke will never see the daylights of FC ever again. Pickles and Poofer’s whining like bitches receiving unwanted facial golden showers will never make me change my mind. Those two godamn pussies need to grow their own set of beans to match their short franks…spineless twats. Always wanting to change the rules but not their stained tidy whities.

We have lifted bans and it was to those who were never in a position of trust. Puke had been a mod for me for years and even helped protect FC from Bawk Mall  attacks. I am embarrassed to have ever had a mod on my staff who when words were failing him resorted to using the admin panel as his response.

If any current mod or admin with FC ever melted down like Fluke and started to delete post or give away their account because they had their ass handed to them, they too would meet the same fate.

So Pickles and Poofer shut the **** up you never ending crying cowards.

Report Spam   Logged
Voltage
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 02:48:18 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Damion, as always, you take the arrow to the target.
Excellent post!
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 08:34:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

First and foremost, they allowed Oranje back in.  I read Bra1n's response.  He's full of crap.  Oranje dosed FC off the web for about a month.  Bra1n had to set up a secondary "in exile" forum, a freebie one.  RudeDog had to buy a dedicated server to get FC back on the web.

But they still allowed Oranje back there.

Well, I'm inceasingly amazed at The Bra1n's ability to change direction with what may appear to be the prevailing wind.

I am reminded of a Camus quote that I've always been particularly fond of ~

~  It is certain my conviction gains infinitely the moment another soul will believe in it ~

Oh what a tangled web we weave . . .  Roll Eyes

Report Spam   Logged
ladr

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 08:21:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, as far as I am concerned, they tried to dos Executive Suite, and Dry Board so I don't care that someone punished them for whatever grievances they held...let bullies wallow....

Ladr and Iron Duke are probably there anyway.

I am unforgiving, but since FC has the same "type" of persons they claim Iron Duke and ladr are, then yes, he who is without sin, cast the first stone.....

stone them...lol

Duke and myself tried to dos what boards??  Sorry but your info is incorrect.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 08:30:31 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello ladr,

how are you?

I was there lurking when it was all going down.

I was using the Brawl Hall Proxy until it was banned.....

why, what really happened?
Report Spam   Logged
ladr

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 08:38:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

FC..which means dra1n and rude...sent oranje to do the dos job on those boards.

Duke dos a board??  For one thing he doesn't know how and wouldn't do it if he did.

Myself, I've always gotten along with alfa and sloane and they have never done anything personal to me.  Besides I quit that years ago, last board I did was a board that allowed RL info to be posted, like names, where you worked and lived, and did not delete them.  Boards name was Flamechamps.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

ladr,

5 yrs ago....it happened to me on msn.....as far as I know, I'm the first person to have had their full name, address and phone number splashed all over msn.....

It has been hell, since then.....flea posted my real last name over at fc, today.......they always do it at TDT....

I got danger's real name and info the other day at fc from Murat....he put it in one of the other sections.....then they deleted it.

It is harrassment of the highest order.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 04:01:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello and welcome ladr.

I'm glad you came here to present your side of the story.  I'm more inclined to believe you than the FC crew. 

Ditto concerning the disappearing 70,000 posts.  It didn't seem to be a concern until it was discovered that the backups made didn't contain the necessary data to restore the posts.  The FC made it a major issue.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alpha got Cardy to be a judge.

Thanks Alpha. I am glad you looked at the Judge list. I didn't.

Had a great time doing the match, especially making the stick figures knowing it was annoying Blackmuse....LOL.

I would have done more to annoy him but time didn't permit that...
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 03:12:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm sure Alpha enjoyed the match as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!