Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:18:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel  (Read 426 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: June 04, 2009, 11:02:04 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel

72-year-old ‘Kung Fu,’ ‘Kill Bill’ actor reportedly hanged himself

David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series “Kung Fu” whose career roared back to life when he played the assassin-turned-victim in Quentin Tarentino’s “Kill Bill,” was found dead Thursday in Thailand. A published report said he committed suicide.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He said the embassy was informed by Thai authorities that Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the Thai newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room.

It said Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot a movie and had been staying at the hotel since Tuesday.

The newspaper said Carradine could not be contacted after he failed to appear for a meal with the rest of the film crew on Wednesday, and that his body was found by a hotel maid at 10 a.m. Thursday morning. The name of the movie was not immediately available.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31103217/

This doesn't sound right? Why would he kill himself over there in Thailand and not back home in America?...

this is suspicious to me....

they can't be trusted over there is Thailand.....they've been attacking and jailing non-Thais over there and that has been in our current news issues.....

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

bella
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 11:39:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

very sad <flower>  i wonder if a thorough investigation will be done Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 12:21:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lol, over in Thailand….not likely but I am so suspicious. You know two of my aunts got slipped mickey fins over there in Thailand and lost two days of their holidays over it….they still know they got a lucky escape…

My two aunties, with their husbands were at a Thai bar and all the western men at the bar hung around them, socializing.…..the bar hookers were losing business as they were not getting any attention, and my aunties were slipped drugs in their drinks…very dangerous place, that happened 20 yrs ago…

of the 12 Thais here that I personally know, only two from Thailand weren’t hookers over there….I should post a picture of me at a Thai wedding…lol but since I made this section public, I won’t…

I’m thinkng he was drugged and hung up to make look like a suicide….I would definitely test his blood for drugs…there is simply NO reason he would commit suicide in a foreign country…..I believe that instinctively.

Aussies are getting travel warnings about Thailand and are now canceling trips.

on another note, I have an aunty from the Phillippines but has been married to my uncle for 30 yrs....she comes from an island that was so poor, they had no doctors, or teachers or any government authority at all....when she grew up there was only 1 priest there....and that was it....well, a few years ago, one of her nephews a 15 yr old was found dead...a hanging and they said it was suicide...BUT someone in the family said his father killed him when he over disciplined him and strung him up making out the boy killed himself....I said "why did he do to get punished so severely?"....he wanted to run-away to the city was the answer she gave me....nothing was done there because there was no proof....
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 03:55:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

On the other hand, if he did commit suicide like they are claiming and I don't believe for one second he did, there is plenty of evidence that points to suicide being very high amongst the elderly....I don't feel sorry for them but I understand them doing it and respect them for it.....there are some fates worse than death and old age is one them....

The other thing to is, surviving strokes are pretty horrendous on people who have lived active lives..."if" for some reason David Carradine suspected he was physically deteriorating, then he may have weighted that against living a half life as a stroke victim....who knows what he has seen other older relatives go through or not? I think it is safe to say heart attack, stroke and painful cancer are what people fear in old age and not death itself...

Why do people fear death so much? There is nothing to fear and for some reason our new culture of living no matter what, has become the norm....well, no actually, throughout history man's life has been short lived and glutted with agitation [quote from the Bible] AND VIOLENT in a lot of societies ...there is also a Bible scripture about, "The days where no delight is found in them"....meaning getting up everyday with nothing to look forward to, usually due to the physical pain of existing in old age.

If they want to go, let them go....and more importantly be happy for them.

People have become very, very cruel to the elderly and age care is grossly under-staffed leading to unkempt clients that mice nibble on...[don't laugh, it has been reported in our press recently]....and some societies bump their elderly off.....aborigines use to and I believe Eskimos did as well.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 05:26:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

More news coming through now...

I knew it wasn't suicide....

Michael Hutchence maneuver perhaps?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 06:00:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ruh-roh...

autoerotic asphyxia

this is positively scandalous now...
Report Spam   Logged
Sparky

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 06:14:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

According to the Fox News, he commited suicide by hanging himself.

Screw him. The man deserves no sympathy because he took his own life.

Burn in hell David!

Yes, my condolences goes out to John and Keith Carradine because they must be heart broken that David is a heartless loser that took his own life out of self pity.

Also, I do sympathize with teen suicide and support all the organizations that are working to prevent them.

But people like Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger and David Carradine were people with fame, fortune and talent and they deserves no sympathy for taking their own life.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 06:18:18 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Nope...that isn't the latest news....no way did he commit suicide...he was found in the wardrobe with bits tide to his ****....you don't tie bits and pieces to other body parts when you're going to hang yourself naked unless you're into some kinky ****.

he was up to some funny business...

he had no reason to go over to Thailand to kill himself....
get outta here...think man, think!!
Report Spam   Logged
Sparky

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 10:01:49 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Perhaps then is was some sort of twisted kinky accidental death similiar to the lead singer os INXS.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Perhaps then is was some sort of twisted kinky accidental death similiar to the lead singer os INXS.

that is what I said in post # 4....its looking that way...now, don't you feel silly saying all those bad things about geriatrics and suicide?

Report Spam   Logged
bella
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 07:18:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

According to the Fox News, he commited suicide by hanging himself.

Screw him. The man deserves no sympathy because he took his own life.

Burn in hell David!

Yes, my condolences goes out to John and Keith Carradine because they must be heart broken that David is a heartless loser that took his own life out of self pity.

Also, I do sympathize with teen suicide and support all the organizations that are working to prevent them.

But people like Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger and David Carradine were people with fame, fortune and talent and they deserves no sympathy for taking their own life.

this is the latest from fox news

Thai Police: Carradine Death May Be Accidental Suffocation

The death of American actor David Carradine may have been accidental suffocation, Thai police said Friday.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday in his luxury suite at Bangkok's Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel. Police initially said they suspected suicide, though Carradine's associates had questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his **** and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

PHOTOS: Click here to see photos of David Carradine's remarkable career.

Thai police completed an autopsy on Carradine Friday but so far have not released the results.

(con't)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525177,00.html

Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 12:45:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think I would rather be known as having committed suicide than autoerotic asphyxiating in a cupboard in a foreign country.

Was there any prostitiutes with him at the time? Someone needs to pay her to come forward and explain.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 10:53:08 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is no way a pro would come forward and volunteer information about what went on in that room.

It would make a good story though..
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!