Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 04:30:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel  (Read 447 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: June 04, 2009, 03:55:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

On the other hand, if he did commit suicide like they are claiming and I don't believe for one second he did, there is plenty of evidence that points to suicide being very high amongst the elderly....I don't feel sorry for them but I understand them doing it and respect them for it.....there are some fates worse than death and old age is one them....

The other thing to is, surviving strokes are pretty horrendous on people who have lived active lives..."if" for some reason David Carradine suspected he was physically deteriorating, then he may have weighted that against living a half life as a stroke victim....who knows what he has seen other older relatives go through or not? I think it is safe to say heart attack, stroke and painful cancer are what people fear in old age and not death itself...

Why do people fear death so much? There is nothing to fear and for some reason our new culture of living no matter what, has become the norm....well, no actually, throughout history man's life has been short lived and glutted with agitation [quote from the Bible] AND VIOLENT in a lot of societies ...there is also a Bible scripture about, "The days where no delight is found in them"....meaning getting up everyday with nothing to look forward to, usually due to the physical pain of existing in old age.

If they want to go, let them go....and more importantly be happy for them.

People have become very, very cruel to the elderly and age care is grossly under-staffed leading to unkempt clients that mice nibble on...[don't laugh, it has been reported in our press recently]....and some societies bump their elderly off.....aborigines use to and I believe Eskimos did as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!