Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:56:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

caskurs favourite new celebrity

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: caskurs favourite new celebrity  (Read 244 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: May 27, 2009, 06:43:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ayk9G7-sc&feature=related

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 07:18:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

pfft, shakey start? so what?? she finished like a champ...Susan's a winner and she lookin' GREAT! It wouldn't take much to turn her into a real beauty..

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:31:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The makeover is fantastic....

darkened grey hair .....give tick

Dressed her in a darker colour....give 3 ticks

Gave her a 3/4 sleeve in gown......give five ticks....

and 10 ticks go to myself for taking off 10 kilos...

Due to my EXCELLENT chopping skills, I managed to make Susan lose 10 kilograms at least.
Report Spam   Logged
Godfather

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:29:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I can see the cut at the nose! Evil
Report Spam   Logged

The war, its nt ovr yet :-(
But I aint a part of it anymore :-)

=== *   *  +++|
"==  *   * +     |/
"      **** +++ |\
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I can see the cut at the nose! Evil

no you can't....don't lie..
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:37:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

oh ****, you can....I missed that bit...

brb

thanks
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 10:44:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

fixed....now you cannot pick it...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hahahaha, more youtube hits than Bush's shoe throwing incident and Obama's inaugaration speech...LOL No mention of Chris Crocker either..

Susan Boyle: The Biggest YouTube Sensation Ever?

One of this week’s most widely reported and talked about stories has been the appearance of Susan Boyle, a 47 year-old singer from Scotland, on the show Britain’s Got Talent.

The performance – which surprised the show’s live audience, judges, and subsequently the world – has led to appearances by Boyle on American television programs like Good Morning America and The Early Show.

http://mashable.com/2009/04/17/susan-boyle/
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 06:28:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

They've already disabled it....

IDIOTS....HAHAHAHAHA,

at least I got some pictures from it...

Actually, choose the other link in that youtube...it shows another video of her singing her latest contribution to the contest.
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 08:50:46 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

kudos to susan BOYLE she is the bomb !

she deserves everything she deserves

one hell of a voice !

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT I WILL KICK YOUR **** PANSY **** ASS

TRY ME
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 03:30:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I love Susan Boyle's voice...

the public are murdering her....**** the public!

The public are a MENACE.....these days people are straight foul and feral..

'Obsession to blame for Boyle's tantrums'

May 28, 2009 01:42pm
RANTING Susan Boyle has completely shamed her fans with two four-letter outbursts in a day.

She stunned Britain's Got Talent fans, contestants and their families before going into meltdown later in front of hundreds of hotel guests.

There were fears last night that the pressure was getting to the show favourite.

Police intervened yesterday after Susan, 48, went berserk in the lobby of a London hotel when two strangers set out to "wind her up".  See the pictures here

The Scottish singer was heard to roar: "How f***ing dare you! You can't f***ing talk to me like that."

One of two officers stationed at the hotel went up and asked: "Is there a problem?"

Susan roared back: "Of course there's a f***ing problem."

SuBo goes loco

By VERONICA LORRAINE
and GARY O’SHEA

Published: Today

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/britain_got_talent/2451169/Susan-Boyles-two-four-letter-rants-in-one-day-Britains-got-Talent.html

RANTING Susan Boyle completely lost her cool with TWO four-letter outbursts in a day, The Sun can reveal.
She stunned Britain's Got Talent fans, contestants and their families before going into meltdown later in front of hundreds of hotel guests.

There were fears last night that the pressure was getting to the show favourite.

Cops intervened at 5pm yesterday after Susan, 48, went berserk in the lobby of the Wembley Plaza Hotel in North London when two strangers set out to "wind her up".

The Scottish singer was heard to roar: "How f***ing dare you! You can't f***ing talk to me like that."

One of two cops stationed at the hotel went up and asked: "Is there a problem?"

Susan, dubbed SuBo, roared: "Of course there's a f***ing problem."

Tears flowing, she turned on her heel and marched out the exit followed by her family, production staff and the cops.

Hotel guests legged it to the windows to get a better view of the rumpus. Police spoke to Susan and her family for several minutes in the car park.

after police finished speaking to her.

Crush

One onlooker added: "It took her a long time to calm down from whatever upset her. She was breathing heavily and in a terrible rage.

"The pressure is obviously getting to Susan. Perhaps all the fame is too much for her."

BGT spokesman said the strangers had been "trying to wind her up". He added: "The police were not called. They were already present."

The entire episode lasted 15 minutes.

Incredibly, Susan flew into another rage on Tuesday night after judge Piers Morgan lavished praise on rival singer Shaheen Jafargholi.

Shaheen, 12, wowed the judges with And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going from the musical Dreamgirls.

Piers, who gave spinster Susan her first kiss, said: "I think that, pound for pound, that was the best singing performance we've seen so far."

Smiling Simon Cowell added: "You are a real contender in the competition."

Hairy Angel Susan - watching on the hotel bar's TV with Shaheen's pals, family and show fans - stood and screamed "f*** off" before flicking a "V" at the screen and storming out.

More than 100 people saw her tantrum.

One onlooker said: "Susan was sitting there quite happily with her drink at first.

"She got a bit annoyed when a busload of tourists asked for autographs and told them to wait until Shaheen had finished. She was smiling as Shaheen sang but afterwards, when Piers started praising him, Susan went nuts.

"She got up, did one of those strange wiggling dances that she does, and then stuck two fingers up at the TV. Then she marched off. We didn't see her again.

"Everyone staying at the hotel gets on really well - it's like one big happy BGT family - so everyone was shocked by her outburst."

Shaheen was voted into the final by Piers, 44, and Amanda Holden. She's admitted to fancying "baby-faced" Piers.

The onlooker added: "She was clearly upset that her favourite judge had sided with one of her main rivals.

"It's beginning to look like its all getting a bit much for her."

Locals in Susan's hometown of Blackburn, West Lothian, claim Susan has frequent angry outbursts.

They've called her Rambo after the troubled fictional film hardcase "for years".

A neighbour told The Sun: "The reason is because if Susan doesn't get what she wants, she goes wild."

Another added: "It's not unusual to see her freak out over the smallest thing.

RamBoyle ... our cartoon of 'short-tempered' Susan

"A few of us think it's only a matter of time before she loses it on the show."

Susan - who made Saturday's final of the ITV1 hit with her version of Memory from musical Cats - is half way through a dental makeover.

Dr Justin Glaister, of Umbrella Smiles in Harley Street, said: "She's definitely had veneers on the top teeth.

"Unfortunately it can accentuate how bad the bottom ones are, but when they're all finished she'll be fine."

Meanwhile, a bookie has taken a £7,000 bet on Susan to win.

A punter at William Hill in Torquay, Devon, stands to take home £11,000 at 4/7 odds.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!