Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:26:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Disgust

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Disgust  (Read 333 times)
Cool Hand

« on: August 08, 2008, 07:53:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I ended up chatting to this gurl at a seaside resort. . after a nice few pint's she invited me back to her's. After an hour of *£&***%$ around on the sofa she asked me upstairs. Fair enough so off i went up to the bedroom. As soon as i got into the bedroom she informed me that the painters were in at that if i wanted i could use her ass for my pleasure. She then opened her bedside locker to reveal about thirty condoms of various colour and flavours.

Now in all fairness did wan did not at all look like a skankr and works PA for a local solicitor.

This was the first time that i had ever met her and quitefrankly it was the most disgusting and rudest suggest and or comment that i have ever heard from any woman.

As soonas she said that i said look i need to head away andoff i went out the door.

I now can't get the thought of the dirty little **** out of my head.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Omnia
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 08:02:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

i got into the bedroom she informed me that the painters were in . . .

The painters were in?
Report Spam   Logged
Cool Hand

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 09:07:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This was the first time that i had ever met her and quite frankly itwas the most disgusting and rudest suggest and or comment that i have ever heard from any woman.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:22:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I ended up chatting to this gurl at a seaside resort. . after a nice few pint's she invited me back to her's. After an hour of *£&***%$ around on the sofa she asked me upstairs. Fair enough so off i went up to the bedroom. As soon as i got into the bedroom she informed me that the painters were in at that if i wanted i could use her ass for my pleasure. She then opened her bedside locker to reveal about thirty condoms of various colour and flavours.

Wtf is a gurl? Is that related to hurl, meaning, a woman who resembles an ugly bush-pig? What were you doing at the beach in any case? Are you one of those litter collectors paid by the city to collect the refuse or were you on the beach with a trusty metal detector picking up the hidden treasures?

Condoms of various colors should indicate to you son, that she rogers various colored people. Are you colored too? Didn’t your mother teach you picking up ugly whores was just plain wrong, that is of course unless you’re just plain ugly too. In that case, "get it where you can," is my adage.

Now in all fairness did wan did not at all look like a skankr and works PA for a local solicitor.

This was the first time that i had ever met her and quitefrankly it was the most disgusting and rudest suggest and or comment that i have ever heard from any woman.

As soonas she said that i said look i need to head away andoff i went out the door.

I now can't get the thought of the dirty little **** out of my head.

If you cannot get the thought of the, "little **** out of your head," try an elastic band on your wrist and every time you think about her, pull the elastic band on your wrist and give yourself a sting. It is called, aversion therapy. On the other hand, give the, "dirty little ****," a url to this place and we will judge for ourselves whether or not she is a, "dirty little ****." Hopefully, she is. Wink

In addition, one further subject matter, put spaces between words, bobble-head.
Report Spam   Logged

Assassino Requintado
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:23:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

"The painters were in?" Am I to assume that's a euphemism for "that time of the month?"

She sounds like a revolting pig.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 09:26:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This was the first time that i had ever met her and quite frankly itwas the most disgusting and rudest suggest and or comment that i have ever heard from any woman.

No woman is dirtier at comments than caskur's webcam wop. I believe she collects them from insult generators. See Tornado Tori for authentication.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 09:30:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

"The painters were in?" Am I to assume that's a euphemism for "that time of the month?"

Cool said, quote "After an hour of *£&***%$ around on the sofa she asked me upstairs", wouldn't he have noticed that, then? Sounds like something Cool hadn't thought of when posting his bullshit first post. Sounds like Cool was having a wet dream to me!
Report Spam   Logged

Cool Hand

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Soothsayer Quote:
Are you colored too?

Im not black,i just works at the local coal yard.

If she was offering it to me on the first night and had a bedside locker full of johnie's how many other guys were offered?? i would never have went back with her in the first place. You dont say this to someone that you have just met.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Soothsayer Quote:
Are you colored too?

Im not black,i just works at the local coal yard.

If she was offering it to me on the first night and had a bedside locker full of johnie's how many other guys were offered?? i would never have went back with her in the first place. You dont say this to someone that you have just met.

For your sake, hopefully every man was offered and they all accepted or else, you'd find yourself with more than an embarrassing situation to deal with. You know, like getting prescriptions filled for, AZT (also called zidovudine or Retrovir), ddI (didanosine or Videx) and ddC (zalcitabine or Hivid). Or, indinavir (sold as Crixivan), ritonavir (trade name Norvir) and saquinavir (sold as Invirase).
Report Spam   Logged

Omnia
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 11:05:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

AR

I know!
By the sound of things Cool Hand wasn't even offered a coffee and a couple of hob nobs.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!